These managers are full of themselves and..

Discussion in 'InterMune' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2014 at 2:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did they lie?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad I left that sinking ship actelion!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NE Mgr - big pharm and already losing control of team. Awkward and creepy. Team realizes what a joke he is. Sad.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clueless big pharm Northeast Magr follows direction of clueless little boss. That is the problem. No understanding of orphan drug field as well as pulmonary. In spite of their incompetence, the field is doing perfectly fine for the most part. I am from another region and this assessment was quite obvious in CA. When management says trust me and transparency repeatedly, you are in for trouble.mthe culture is much different in the west for obvious reasons.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what they are doing?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's no manager in Central Arkansas!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, great move. Sounds like a real rock solid gig here. You haven't even hit the street yet and nothing but whining and bitching...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So there is a sales force in place??? I just got a call about a territory? Any specifics other than rude comments???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We do have a salesforce in place and have been selling the drug for about a month. Genentech decided to expand it by 18 territories. Most positions will go to internal Genentech people, but they are interviewing external candidates as well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers are a mixed bag. Some are good and others obviously led primary care teams. They have difficulty dealing with experienced biotechies and accounts who are more seasoned and intelligent.
    The managers who can make the transition away from primary care big pharm mentality will be welcomed by Genentech. The marginal ones will be offered field sales jobs if they have no business being managers in the first place. Time will tell.