Janssen Diabetes 6767

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2013 at 4:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There might be a contract extension, but that doesn't mean we won't be asked to make concessions.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No car. Hardly a concession. So glad!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't the language in the contract December 28th?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quintiles is NOTHING MORE THAN A STAFFING COMPANY. Anyone that thinks this is a Pharma company needs to look elsewhere. They are PLAYING WITH OUR LIVES AND OUR FAMILIES LIVES, by not telling us the whereabouts on this contract. They pretend that JNJ is having a reorganization that JNJ does not know about. JNJ will CERTAINLY NOT be the last one's to know. Even though they are one screwed up organization. We are WORSE! Quintiles should be ASHAMED of themselves for leaving us hanging!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contract ends December 31, 2014. That is the language of the contract. Until there is something written issued, that IS then end of the contract. Anyone who thinks different, is really falling for the lies pretty quickly.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it DOES end on 12/31, will we get paid Q4 bonus in March '15 if we stay on board through end of day 12/31? While I think both the Q and the Credo are absolutely full of it, I don't mind doing what they pay me to do through the end of the year as long as I can reap the bonus reward. This is my first contract so I am learning as I go. Thanks!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know it's ending

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

because that is the contract that we came in under. Due to FDA handling of drugs, janssen can't keep us on without a contract. However, we have a Friday teleconference to "tell us what's going on". Hmm, maybe. I will believe it when I see it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What teleconference? We have not been told of any teleconference.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's specific for Janssen employees on Friday - the teleconference

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

appears as if Jannsen has done very poorly with negotiations...remember we lost to Inventiv recently

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats not a Janssen F-UP, That;s Chuck that F'd it up. I think Chuck may be gone. That would help ALL of us. People being told to run these webcasts when they don't have enough people to do so. Guidelines are being thrown out the window. Crazy!! People being told that if they don't run webcast that their year end review will reflect . Seriously!! Talk about non-compliance at its highest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

teleconference tomorrow to find out if we have a continuation of the contract or not.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teleconference? By who? I don't have that on my calendar

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check your Quintiles email.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chuck can't figure out how to use the calendar

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol I noticed the same thing.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they specify how long it was extended for? 1 year?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1year. Embedded and Overlays become 1 team.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you believe that they made us wait until 5-6 weeks before the end of the contract to FINALLY say something about the contract? They have made me feel so unappreciated its crazy. Yes I am happy for an extension. But they have shown me that why don't care about ANY of us as people, and have completely alienated a lot of great sales reps. Sad that CHUCK could not see that.