Layoffs

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 12:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many reasons for not filling a territory. Maybe RBM wants to shift those targets around. Maybe they want to move the territory, or combine territories. Could also be as simple as no good candidates yet. Lots of worthless candidates out there you need to sift through. I see those losers at Panera every day. Also, does RBM IC incentivize them to sit on it? Maybe.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But this all doesn't really make sense to me at all, granted zorvolex is somewhat of a dud and hasn't made waves on the market and tiborvex maybe on the same track, some of the sales force may loose their jobs due their low volume, but I don't see such destructive and inevitable end to a company making profits from their product (revenue unknown). I mean if they just released zorvolex and are releasing tiborvex, why all this fear? Could it be possible that home office is so disconnected and disorganized that they're trying to figure out the best methodology to market/sell a branded generic without the use traditional techniques in a post-sunshine act market? Traditional techniques such as multiple educational lunches, heavy media advertising, etc.

What do the current sales employees and veteran sales reps think?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^ Also, Has anyone lost their job at iroko and with inventiv yet?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Scott h lost his job the vp of sales. As far as reps they leave before they could get fired they need us more than we need them. If we are fired so will everyone else at the company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need to all do ourselves a fire and get off this apathetic contract. What a mess this has become. It's not even a matter of who might be the next level of PIPs... It's just about doing something worthy and making decent cash. This is just a joke

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree with this post

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking hard, as is every rep I know well enough to discuss with. Joke is too kind a word

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Several more ready to announce their 2weeks very soon!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place has become a shitstorm of fear and anxiety! The pay and pro's are just not worth the headaches anymore. I'm out as soon as I hear back from HR with company I 'm awaiting offer from. I truly believe this is by "design" then InVentiv does not have to deal with administrative mess of releasing a contract and processing all that stuff. Just let attrition deal with it

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No.......... They value you and your thoughts and skills way to much to just leave the end of this mess to attrition. Lolololololol. Hahaheheheee

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And another one goes down. One more giving their notice today- enough for me thanks!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will be in the group banging out ASAP. Waiting for results of recent interviews and if all goes well and even a decent offer- I'm so gone

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager's Meeting, of course they have so, so much to discuss with how to get new prescribers and double and triple scripts in each territory. Maybe speaker programs? Maybe copayment cards? Maybe focus on formulary coverage? Maybe call cycling and increasing reps daily calls?
    Maybe refining call lists- again!? How about a ew weekly tracker of assorted BS?!mm Here's a note- the product simply does not offer that much value over existing less expensive products.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just stop it. You clearly just do not understand the rationale for the use of lower dose NSAIDs! Every doctor I talk to everyday is just stunned into silence by this revelation. Then to add an indication for OA pain, well- this just rocks their world

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The silence you are hearing is the surprise that there is absolutely no data versus generic diclofenac. This would be a great product if you can answer these 2 questions yes:

- Is Zorvolex more effective (or even as effective) as generic diclofenac at lower doses? The answer today is, I don't know? The reality is by not having comparative data the lower dose may actually be less effective than generic diclofenac. Iroko would be scared S^%Tless to do this study because of the potential result.
    - Is Zorvolex safer than generic diclofenac? The answer to that is, I don't know.

So although there is a possibility that Zorvolex is better and safer, there is an equally good possibility or perhaps greater since Iroko is afraid to do the study, that generic diclofenac is better with no worse of a safety profile.

Until you can answer these questions with a yes, then this will be the Iroko rep.

The Iroko rep starts at around 1:30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc2muGlQIlk

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And here we go! The next round of PIPs is starting up! Just got a call from my RSM that I should be hearing Monday from my ERM with a letter and further information on this action. This is BS, my numbers are barely lower than two others who are lower in the Region.... I mean barely. Such BS! InVentiv/Iroko... You can suck my ass

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn. At this point , I don't even care any more. They've been laying so much bull shit out there lately, this whole gig has just become one big drag. No one is having any fun at this job, and hardly anyone is making any real money. So , yeah- agree they can bite me

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sort of sums it all up. Most people agree with this right now

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am having fun because my sales are great and my bonus is over 10k for the 3rd quarter. If you don't like it here then go and find another job.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are full of it! Thx for the update Home Office.
    This place has become a shitstorm and I am leaving very soon... I'll let you know after I lock down the particulars.