I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm out of order you're out of order.......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LEARN THAT POEM, LEARN THAT POEM

"The Daffodil Poem"
    (As recited by Brisbane to the classroom and Miss Crabtree on Our Gang)
    High up grew a daffodil,
    I couldn't hardly reach her
    Said I to me I think I will
    get it for my teacher

I clumb to get the daffodil
    out on a limb so thin
    I tumbled down like Jack and Jill
    and skinned my little shin

And here's the pretty daffodil
    I brought to my new teacher
    I love her dear and I always will:
    I'm awful glad to meetcha!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it's nice to be back! All is well. It's rather refreshing to notice that poetry is now being emphasized on the board! Maybe the copy- cat (question guy) is learning some culture!
    Amitiza and I spent time at the lake this morning. With the weather being so lovely, it's enjoyable being outside. Hardly any humidity, which is unusual for here. I plugged in calls.
    I really missed playing golf yesterday, but sometimes you gotta go with the flow! I'll play next week for sure.
    Today I'll relax and help out at the Woman's Shelter. I'm tired of making calls, but I need to make one HHC call to maybe pick- up an new doc's office (word of mouth).
    This week- end my spouse and I will try and go to a football game- our alma- matta is playing!
    We don't have tickets yet and the game is Saturday night.
    Monday's Squash game was rough. My friend had me running all over the court! But I did get a workout.
    A great week- end to you all!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the World Series?

What about the upcoming election, who are you voting for? Who should we vote for?

What about Ebola?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm asking you again,

C'mon, who won the Worls Series? Hurry up and tell.

Let us know who you are voting for. We really want to know.

Tell us, how scared are you of Ebola?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you all had a nice week- end. My spouse and I managed to join friends at our alumni home- coming football game Saturday night. And we won!
    Amitiza and I spent some time at the lake this morning. With the weather being so lovely, it was really nice by the shoreline. I threw the frisbee, and she actually brought in back to me! I didn't think she would, but she liked the game!
    We came back to the house a while ago, and I plugged in calls.
    Tomorrow I'll go to the driving range in the afternoon. I missed golf last week and I can't wait to play Wednesday. Unfortunately, there is a slight chance of rain.
    Later today I'll make a couple of HHC calls.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What team did you beat?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry for the later than usual post, but I had an opportunity to work at the polling place for about 6 hours. Last night, a man I know, who works at the voting place, asked me if I wanted to help out. One of his usual workers became ill, and he asked me to fill in! I enjoyed it!
    I'm plugging in calls now, and hopefully there won't be a problem.
    It began to rain this afternoon, and chances for rain tomorrow are pretty good. I hope not, since I don't want to miss golf again! Our tee- time is scheduled for 8:45 again. I'm not sure where we'll have lunch.
    I'll probably see an early movie Thursday.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posting later again today. My HHC manager came into town and offered me the position of trainer for the region. I have done well getting business from the doc's in my territory. I have more HHC patients than any rep in the region! I told him I would be ok with training new reps here with the HHC company. Also, it means a modest increase in base salary!
    I hope it won't interfere with plugging in Sucampo calls, and playing golf on Wednesdays. If it doesn't work out, I told my mgr. I would decline the position. He understood.
    I shot an 87 yesterday at golf. We were able to get in 18 holes, barely, before it started to rain. Today has been rainy so far, all day. I've been able to plug in calls at the house!
    I'll spend the week- end relaxing at home. Next week I'll play golf on Wednesday, and probably visit family at the end of the week.
    Amitiza isn't feeling well today. I'll take her to the vet at 11:00 tomorrow morning.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you suggest any HHC that I can apply to? I'd like to double dip too.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOSER !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a great week- end, and I hope you all did as well! Very relaxing.
    To answer your question about working for an HHC company, I can suggest the following: Network, Network! Today, there are many openings available in HHC, mainly due to expansion.
    Discharge Planning Depts. in hospitals, and Senior Living facilities, and Assisted Living facilities often have monthly rep breakfasts. Stop by ASAP, and register to attend the next breakfast. It's usually attended by about 50 or more reps. You can easily find out where the openings are by talking with these reps! It's a great networking opportunity!
    Today Amitiza and I spent time at the lake. It's a bit chilly, but it's supposed to warm- up into the mid 70's this afternoon. I plugged in calls. This afternoon I will work at the Woman's Shelter. They are getting quite a bit of "stuff" before Thanksgiving. Tomorrow afternoon I'll go to the driving range to practice my "iron" shots again!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yesterday I spent about 2 hours at the Woman's Shelter. The Shelter really received quite a lot of furniture, lamps, end tables, etc. from people who want to get rid of these things before the hollidays, and buy new things, I guess!
    Amitiza and I came home from the lake this morning after I plugged in a couple of calls. It's supposed to get quite cold over the next couple of days, and rain is in the forecast as well.
    I'm not sure if we'll be able to play golf tomorrow. If not, we'll play poker at the doc's house!
    I still plan on going to the driving range this afternoon for an hour or more.
    A new HHC rep is coming here on Friday for sales training. I don't particularly like working at all on Friday's. I never work Fridays, and I like to get a good start on the week-end.
    I'll try it this time, so we'll call on a couple of my favorite doc offices. I'll go to a movie Thursday.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, we played golf yesterday and it was cold on the golfcourse! We didn't finish the full 18 holes, so we had Mexican food for lunch and then we went back to the doc's house for a couple of hours and played poker. All in all, it was an enjoyable day!
    Amitiza and I went to the lake this morning. The temperature here is in the upper 40's which is quite unusual! I was still able to plug in a call.
    I'm home now because I don't like working when it's cold outside.
    But I may make an HHC call this afternoon if it warms up. If there is a decent movie playing, I may see it instead.
    My yard guys just left. They were bundled up- unusual! They always do such a great job with my yard. It's not supposed to warm up until sometime the middle of next week. I have to train a new HHC rep tomorrow. I hope it warms up a bit!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey do you know Dr. Sue Campo?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't she attend med school with Dr. Ami Tiza?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you all had a wonderful week- end. Mine was very relaxing. Last Thursday I didn't go to a movie. Instead I made a couple of HHC calls in the afternoon.
    Friday I did some training with a new rep from Jackson, MS. She stayed here until about 3:00 since it was Friday. I took her to the airport. I really don't like working on Fridays!
    It's sunny today, but quite cold outside. The temperature was in the 40's when Amitiza and I went to the lake. Very unusual.
    It is supposed to warm up later this week- low 70's! My kind of weather!
    I'll spend the rest of today relaxing at the house. It's much too cold to work outside! I'll plug in calls.
    Tomorrow I'll begin my Christmas shopping because it won't be as crowded as it will be in a couple of weeks. For now, golf is still on for Wednesday.
    Planning another relaxing week- end before Thanksgiving.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it's actually slightly warmer today than yesterday, but it's still cold to me!
    Amitiza was very frisky at the lake this morning and it was enjoyable watching her run and play!
    Back home now and I've plugged in a call.
    After lunch today I'm going Christmas shopping for family and friends. I've got ideas for gifts for almost everyone.
    My Thanksgiving plans are in order. My brother will be flying in and we'll spend the holliday at my sister's house. I'm looking forward to being with family next week. Good for the soul!
    We're still planning on golf tomorrow, and I think it's going to warm up nicely by tee- time. Believe it or not, it's now supposed to reach 78 degrees on Thursday!!
    After Thanksgiving I'm going to train another HHC rep. I asked my manager to please make sure it's mid- week training. Tuesday or Thursday is fine. (I don't want to miss golf).

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, she did. She has been practicing for a good 10 years. She was married to Richard Tiza, but they divorced. He is hunter, and spent a lot of time hunting for beaver!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Friday after Thanksgiving is no longer a paid holiday at Sucampo or didn't you get the email?

Oh no of course you didn't because you don't work here.