All time highs!

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by Anonymous, Oct 31, 2014 at 11:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we sing of all time high Nrx and TRx for week of 10/24.....

Now some perspective.....

It equates to 2, yes 2, additional Nrx per State for the week and 5 additional TRx per State for the week. Now break that down by 5 days in a week and..........
    You do the math on per rep gain!

With our team and Kowa selling, this is cause to celebrate????.....please someone hire me away from this hole.

Yikes and double yikes!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? A math major in the field? I thought they were only in home office where the goals are set. Oops, I mean the goals are cooked.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I wonder why we receive emails berating us that we are "flat" and we need to improve.

Speaking of cooking goals... is ANYONE making money?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only Brooks, Vit & Big Berg favorites in Cal & Tex. I'm sure they have just as poor managed care coverage as the rest of us in the real world. Oh, I forgot that there are no excuses accepted.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expect the new Senior Sales title and raise to go to favorites in Texas and Ca?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VS ETFs Today 3 Mths 1 Yr YTD

AMRN 6.4% -41.0% -32.4% -50.3%

Not a pretty picture.

Earnings tomorrow after close....that says it all.....after the close.

Run for the hills!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calling high performers "Senior" reps is bullshit. If you want to give them raise then give them raise, but don't call them "Senior". That is to recognize for total contributions over time & not just sales. Of course there aren't very many reps left that would qualify based on service time.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep treading water my friends, those are not sharks upon us, they are dolphins, yes dolphins have big teeth too, really. -RB

Stock drops 4% and it looks freakishly bad, then you realize its just 4 pennies....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Keeping treading hoping that Reduce it doesn't fail except in the haste to meet enrollment milestones, what happens if the patients weren't severe enough to show a significant difference...doh! #many other failed CV trials. Tried selling the boat only to have the anchor go right through the middle of the hull....

Jaws 4 coming to a movie theatre near you. Spoiler alert: the shark finally wins one, but the scumbag execs escape by sacrificing the minions...that would be you my precious reps.

Abandon ship now while you are docked. The storm is a coming.....

p.s. great impact from Kowa

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Senior reps: those who don't rat out the illegal programs R did. Wish my Sales Director did those, I might not be struggling for the extra script.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard dat!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the fat lasy doth sing loudly.."turn out the lights, the party is over"

I am outta here as soon as I can, this is just bad shit man.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No transparency on what constitutes "Senior". How are people supposed to attempt to achieve if there are no known criteria to accomplish???

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate this place. It's all about favorites and who likes who.

And my manager is such an idiot I can't take it.... HAPPY F-ING Monday

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone working here that likes their manager is obviously part of the chosen few. They will become "Senior" reps. Working in the West for RVitt is like a butt@&!! with sand in the KY.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The crustaceans at the top know the end is near so they are taking care of their minions before the grand exit so someone will talk well about them as they leave with a pocketful of cash and the rest of us empty as air.

You need to be moving quickly. Data will be toilet bowl news. Early patients were not sick enough to make a difference. Check the earliest entry criteria. Doh!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RV - all hat, no cattle! Have another cigar.