If you can't beat 'em... sue 'em!

Discussion in 'Cubist' started by Anonymous, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is Cubist still admitting defeat by trying to sue its competition?

Nice leadership.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Change your dirty di pee

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad day when we can no longer compete based upon our own sales abilities and the merits of our products.

Lawsuits? smh

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to say... All BS aside, I'm embarassed that our company is suing everyone. My customers are aware of it and it's making us look like assholes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm hearing the same thing. Customers are not happy. I've been asked twice now. Don't know how to respond other than to pretend I don't know what they're talking about.

Neither are the CBMs I've spoken with happy about this.
    How much money has Cubist spent on these lawsuits? How much of that money could have gone to supporting the salesforce with bonus and other incentives? Do the math. If Cubist spends millions on the lawsuits at approx $500-$750 per hour per attorney, and this thing has dragged on for months... well, you get the point. I think someone should ask the question, "How much have we spent so far suing our former colleagues? And what type of benefit and/or ROI does the company foresee?"

Besides, nearly all of us currently at Cubist came from competitors, or at least came from the ID space. Cubist didn't hesitate to hire us, did they?

Seems a little bit hypocritical.

Hey, maybe we should change our pronunciation to "Sue-best"??? The "C" is now an "S" sound. Suebest sues the best reps who decide to look for better opportunities. Departing, when unhappy, is something that continues to be encouraged openly be senior management... but is apparently double-speak.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My customers could care less and think the battle between the companies is funny. when I told them what the commission plan that the engagement managers are getting looks like they start to understand the desperation they have seen around selling oritavancin. My customers have their own problems to deal with and could care less about what is happening between companies.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Longest whine-post I've read in quite some time.............Not sure there's a diaper big enough for your load.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Seriously? Your customers give a sh**t about this? Really? You sound like a pant-load to me. Grow a pair, my friend.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. That's nuts.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stea way from this company!

See what I did there? :)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have an interview but thinking about canceling. Lots of drama at cubist.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And getting better every day.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard this is the reason a Cubist exec was recently forced out.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He quit. No one likes him. It finally wore him down.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mama always said "drama is as drama does."

Run, Forrest, Run.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is an amazing company.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get it. Just went through home office training with him recently.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moo ...Back at ya!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Baaaa