Stock - what a mediocre investment

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2014 at 6:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an investor in your company; I am amazed that for such a small company, Acorda's Sales Force has the time to air out their dirty laundry at CafePharma; instead of making calls to doctors and growing Ampira sales. It makes me wonder whether I should get rid of my investment at a loss, or stick with Acorda for the next few months, hoping that their CEO does some spectacular move that raises the stock price. But in all honesty, all I am seeing are appearances at Mad Money, where minutes are spent chatting about his fabulous hair and his hair Twitter account, instead of ways to make the company grow.
    I am losing my confidence in your company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is just another ponzi scheme. Don't worry the stock will go up anyway.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a long time employee of Acorda, I'll tell you that Acorda is a waste of time and money. Not a good investment. As you know the stock has been relatively flat for the last few years. There is no value here. Will the stock go up? Sure it will. But in the same amount of time for Acordas stock to go up 10%, another stock can go up 30%. Why bother with this stock. In 2007, ACOR was around $24. 7 years later the stock is $30. In 2007, REGN stock was $55. 7 years later the stock is $306. This might not be a great example but you get where my thoughts are on ACOR. At this point in time ACOR should be at the very least in the $60 range. They've had plenty of time to do what it takes to build value in the company but they haven't.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that the Acorda Maintenance guy bought Regeneron Stock a couple of years ago; and drove a Ferrari to Headquarters last week, which he parked next to RC's old Saab. PRICELESS !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great choice of investing elsewhere & not Acorda.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Acorda will be a long term value stock and when one of their great products in th epipeline hits, they will all be millionaires!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The MSLs are leaving in droves!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes plus having other jobs also helps.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every time you open your mouth, the stock goes down. What an embarrassing poor example of a CEO, no street cred, known more for big teeth and big hair. Resign and watch the stock go up.