any offers?

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2014 at 4:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? You want to work oncology and you don't know how to research this info? You are wayyyyyy over your head sweety! Stick to primary care. It's an accelerated review due Q1 2015!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any honest feedback on Chicago manager? Interviewing with him next week and curious to hear from anyone who worked for him.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the question, idiot. I didn't ask what quarter, I asked what day. I don't see it posted in the FDA calendar. Those dates are posted several quarters in advance. I see nothing listed at all.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a bad person but completely focused on himself. No loyalty to anyone but #1. Likely why CS loves him. Also, don't dare hug him. Not a toucher.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was told that offers will be coming the first week of November.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Met him, liked him. Smart- engaged-passionate and seems easy enough to get along with. Be prepared and sell yourself and what you offer. He owes you nothing!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No such schedule or projection of a day exists...you have the PDUFA date (hopefully you do know what that is ...any "idiot" should). And this has been granted an accelerated review...this is all that is known! Even by "idiots". Now go back to doing your nails or something you do understand.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! All good. So ready for this exciting new trajectory in professional life

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The trajectory is coming. But sadly, the direction will be downward.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, you fat sow, an accelerated review should have a date on the FDA calendar just like a BLA or a PDUFA. Soon all will see you , Cindy, for the inept leader you are and it will be a delicious celebration.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's that I hear? More grinding of someone's bitter axe........ Poor, tortured soul. Sad really!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, not sad. Delighted! Because I find it fascinating how much this bothers you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not bothered at all, you're just wrong about that. I just feel empathy towards such pathetic behavior and what energy you spend on all your negativity. Again, you poor soul

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Real. . .The Chicago manager has NO Oncology experience, & has not been in the field in several years. He was a Regional Manager with DMs that reported to him in Cardiovascular Sales with Novartis. Before that he was a Cardiovascular product Manager inside. JA has never sold Oncology. He is an - all about me / #1 kind of person.
    How he fits into an Oncology Salesforce is mystery. If the company is really trying to get into the US Oncology business. . . WHY Him. . . This must say something about who hired him.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with him..I liked him and found him to be knowledgeable and engaged. He seems to be a forward thinking professional who both wants to get it done and have fun with whoever is on his team... Get off the man's backside!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke. We see that JA is spending time on CP. No where mentioned about being knowledgeable or engaging. Experience in Oncology and being in the field was. In an interview you are selling yourself, not him selling you on himself. If you did your homework before, you would know this information. If you have no experience in Oncology, anyone can get you to buy what they are saying about Oncology. Point is, no ONC experience & no field time in many years. This is the hired leader in Chicago. You add that up. Now who's riding WHAT.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Written like someone from Primary Care drinking the Kool-Aid. No clue what it is to be in Oncology. "Get it done & have Fun." So PC. Next you will write, roommates are a good thing at meetings for training.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone received an offer yet that interviewed in NJ last week?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahhahhahah, haha lol! You seriously crack me up with your canned arogance! You don't know me douche bag !! So your superficial, inane judgement is both meaningless and inaccurate. In fact, you just sound stupid. Have a nice life! I got work to do....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did. Anyone else?