Trulicity approved!

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by Anonymous, Sep 18, 2014 at 5:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's going to Orlando?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Yavana Humpalot ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's our groundbreaking, 15th-in-class fipnut-line extension. YAY!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so excited since this is the first time I have ever launched a new product!!! Sooooooo excited!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep....sounds like a real winner from the press releases. Boxed cancer warning, not first-line treatment, an injection, probably 5-6th line, might do $700,000 million in 6-7 years. Woohoo. Let me guess.....you were working at Walmart last week? Yet another drug that won't need a full time sales force promoting it. Are you seeing a pattern forming? But hey....you get to take a free trip out of your state for the very first time!! Yeehaw!! Courtesy of the new Lilly!! I'm seriously going to throw up.

Due to serious risks associated with Trulicity, however, the FDA approved the drug with a Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS). Trulicity has a boxed warning that thyroid C-cell tumors have been observed in rodent studies, though it is unknown whether Trulicity causes the tumors in humans.

Nevertheless, the FDA warned that Trulicity should not be used in patients with a personal or family history of medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) or in patients with multiple endocrine neoplasia syndrome type 2, which predisposes patients to MTC. Trulicity should also not be used in patients with type 1 diabetes; those who have diabetic ketoacidosis; those with severe stomach or intestinal problems; or as first-line therapy for those who cannot be managed with diet and exercise, the FDA said.

The FDA is also requiring the drug’s manufacturer, Eli Lilly and Company, to conduct several post-marketing studies on Trulicity, including:

• A trial to evaluate dosing, efficacy, and safety in pediatric patients.
    • A study to assess potential effects on sexual maturation, reproduction, and CNS development and function in immature rats.
    • An MTC case registry of at least 15 years duration to identify any increase in MTC incidence related to Trulicity.
    • A trial comparing Trulicity with insulin glargine (Lantus) on glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes and moderate or severe renal impairment.
    • A cardiovascular outcomes trial to evaluate the cardiovascular risk of Trulicity in patients with high baseline risk of cardiovascular disease.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you for real or being sarcastic?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I am so glad i logged into this site tonight. It has literally made my year.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk to your Healthcare Decision/Ideation Panel about Foolicity Glarginoate--if you want the 15th choice from the other 14 things on the market...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going great so far! See you later Victoza.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Foolicity's nausea rate is far higher than the gold standard GLP-1. Why no head to head with the gold standard? Hmmmmmmmm. Foolicity sold by We Li Lilly. It's on!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NAUSEA= WEIGHT LOSS

R.Ph.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With a talent for spin like that, you should be VP of marketing.

Is it really viable?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slowing gastric emptying = weight loss.

Nausea for patients = bad for patients.

MD

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Trulicity approved !

Diabetics already demonstrate gastroparesis.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wishful thinking Novo troll. Your days are numbered.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lilly rep here I have to say you are making a fool of yourself, Novo has beat us at every turn. Trullicity is what number 3 or 4 ? You can't put up so you should shut up! Our company is going down face it !

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just saying you are a Lilly rep, doesn't make it so, Novo troll.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Proof, Lechlieter Harvard PhD Organic chemistry, Lechlieter hand picked by S.Turrel, Dave Ricks small man complex, Enrique headed up Forteo disaster, S. Finnerty SW Biomed womanizer, F. Washington beloved Diabetes Director and on and on believe me I are a Lilly rep but not for lon, Can't put up with all the crap no longer.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nausea rates are 4 times that of placebo, this is going to be tough sell.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not even close to pumpedupstockpricegargline