Ditzy Stacy

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2014 at 11:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an embarrassing example of a leader

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stop your endless complaining - clearly you are sexist and blame others for your problems. stacy is a leader, stacy is dedicated, stacy is hard working, stacy cares about reps, stacy is NOT ditzy. You are ditzy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said Stacy you tell them!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has to be Stacy. I know of no one, NO ONE, who would ever defend that horrible women. I repeat NO ONE. She is horrible.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've tired to be the best, I've cared about YOU, I've given you the best tools, the best targets the best drugs.. and this is how you repay me ??? hiding on this board and complaining ??? HOW DARE YOU !!

6. This woman will stop at nothing short of bringing this company to its knees. I have seen some awful management teams over my 15+ career in medical sales and she is by far the absolute worst. All of this blaming the reps when clearly this product was flawed from the beginning-I.E. King Pharmaceuticals attempt at launching a shitty "abuse" deterrent product, that like this hot piece of dog shit, didn't have the right label too. Or lets also take a look at Pfizer trying to do something in the abuse deterrent market- low and behold that failed too.
    See a pattern? This money hunger troll knew this right from the beginning and took it out on the reps.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LEARM SOME GRAMMAR, ASSHOLE.