Obagi

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thinking of taking a job selling Obagi. Just curious if as a rep you get the product at a discounted price. Would like to be able to give my own personal experience with the products but it's all very expensive!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Demand higher salary with discount on Obagi products.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a valeant employee, you get obagi, etc products at a very discounted cost.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW! You must not shop at the makeup counter at the department stores. If you think Obagi is expensive how are you going to sell it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get plenty of testers and trades intended for customers. You can take them for your own personal use and even gift them to your friends and family.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How on earth did EC become a manager????

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obagi was a good product line 5 years ago. It lacks updates. There are many new product lines out there that are better and some are less expensive.
    Valiant destroyed this line like everything else

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please list products that compete with Nu Derm.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we all know

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Skinmedica is way better

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obagi: the name makes me think of Old Bags, or "Oh! Bags under my eyes!" I know it was the name of the founding physician, but still, bad connotations for me. I mean, rather, Bag connotations...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you feel about Dr. Obagi's new guidelines for the use of HQ? Who has products that compete with new derm??? Walgreens! Grab yourself a generic cleanser, exfoliating cleanser or glycolic lotion, and a sunscreen. Then get HQ pads and a retin-a or tret script from you provider and BOOM! Obagi system for next to nothing. If you are dry, you can just add a moisturizer. Overpriced for such an old system.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After 3 years of Obagi, I switched to Roldan and Fields at the urging of a friend who sells it. The 60 day many back guarantee got me. Well I am 30 days in and my skin no longer flakes off like it would randomly do all these years with Obagi. Will never how back to Obagi.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there dermatologists selling any skin care lines Walgreens offers?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obagi is being sold. Last thing left in failed Aesthetic division thanks for RW and JS.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. La Roche Posay, ceravae, cethaphil, aveeno

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did Valeant do to the Obagi formulations? Customers are constantly complaining that the product line does not work as well for patients as it used to.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

geez you don't mean to imply they found synergies with less costly ingredients do you?