Qualitest

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2013 at 12:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to that. Qualitest was always profitable.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The issue here is that everybody is looking at the leadership of operations, not the others.. When you throw those into the mix and know that there are some changes being made and to be made in and around operations, you understand that QT does have good leadership. So SC isn't great.. You also have several leaders who have been with this company for years and years and they are essentially what made QT the business that it is today..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This being the case new leadership is right around the corner.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New Exec leadership the new is as useless as the old.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, SC is now on his way out! Finally, some real progress at Qualitest. Now they have to reverse the damage he has caused over the last two years or so. They also need to remove a few more people, both at Endo and Qualitest, and things will be much better.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they need to remove several more people starting with YOU!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some may think that, but I think any honest reflection on what has happened at Qualitest over the past 2-3 years will clearly conclude that SC screwed things up royally. To recap - he brought in unqualified consultants that have hurt manufacturing and then went from department to department looking for scapegoats when his grand plan didn't work. The sad part is that he screwed up several other organizations, not just manufacturing. His legacy is amazing: the lies he told, the people he had removed/demoted, the way he controlled the information going to Endo to make it look like the other departments were the reason Manufacturing could not hit its numbers, the ethical example he set, etc. The cost in good people that left the company because of SC (either voluntarily or involuntarily) is huge. It will take a couple of years to correct what he ruined. Maybe after a bit of reflection, someone will want to know where HR was when all this was happening.

So, if you still feel I should be removed, please let me know what I have done that is even close to what SC has done over the past few years. I can truly say that I made things better at Qualitest - can you say the same?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SC is horrible and will cause destruction anywhere he goes. It's about time things start getting better down south.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, this is really a double win for Qualitest. They have finally gotten rid of someone who was destroying the company and he went to a competitor where he will certainly do the same there. Hopefully QT can fix what SC broke quickly enough to take advantage of the upcoming problems that our SC-burdened competitor will have. If we are really lucky, he will take LEI with him so that the rebuilding can take place without a bunch of "experts" in the building that know nothing about pharmaceuticals.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every month it seems like a new Qualitiest position is open in my territory. I have been applying for the last 5 years. I meet all of the qualifications, but have never once got so much as a phone call....strange!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CHL has finally disposed of the last old QT manager. CA finally walked out. Should have happened years ago. Plant manager timing hourly employees breaks instead of fixing gmp issues. Replacing office chairs with stools instead of replacing poor procedures and equipment. Won't have to listen to another lecture about "how many earned there checks this weeks".
    ENDO- hire an outsider or bring in your very own manager. That way you get real facts whats going on. Really see what the true output of CHL is and what needs to be done to increase and improve the output. Really see who knows there stuff and whos doing things the old Vintage way.
    HR, QA, now Plant Manager have been removed and replaced with new eyes and ideas. Set the monthly goal at a real number and then apply all efforts on basic gmps. CHL needs to stop making the daily news output; and start making it quality and gmps.
    Last chance Endo. FDA won't let this go on much longer. Time to turn it around and make this site a strong gmp poster child.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many teeth you got? If it more than 6, you over qualified.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which facility are you applying to? I have been applying to the Charlotte one, did you get any emails from them?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's going on down in Huntsville these days? Is there anyone in tablets management with a pharma background? Last I heard this was a big issue.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are my KKK, racist friends doing at the Huntsville site?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like they are making changes. New tablets plant head. Some other new faces poking around.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who and where are the new faces that "poke around" come from???? Are they any good so far?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We sent you our garbage from Canada to that site - with a big bow around them. Enjoy their leadership style. We have been way more successful since Me and mini-me left our facility
    Merry Christmas.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the gift but 6 months was enough so we got rid of TM. JD still here along with SS and EZ.