Retired Hospira HR Manager Taking Any Questions

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, Aug 23, 2013 at 12:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Iam down to 600 units of hsp I was a great run ! Unfortunately Iam keeping these long term so now I hope hsp hangs above $40 for next 5 years I had 200k of hsp that turned into 400k in 2years The other 83% of portfolio has been sustaining an 18% annual return I was told by my financial expert, that acquiring 3000 units of hsp was bad investment Well low and behold look what hsp stock did I fired that consultant last week I moved all my funds around and now I get another toy The thing that seperates the MEN from the BOYS is thier TOYS !!!

££€€€
    don't hate !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get the z07 trim package it's only $4500 more and has the carbon fiber
    hr guy do you even know how to drive a stick Haa Haaaa

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so envious of you. Rich, a genius, business and stock guru! Holy shit!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually tough guy, I use the paddle ! I know I can "drive" YOU huh ?
    Drive you crazy on here Enough of this simple shit lets talk Hospira

¥¥€€€
    hr777

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just So you all know, (hr already knows) because I use PC for work and have sensitive INFO , Iam ALWAYS on a paid proxy server which keeps you anonymous online and encrypts your data so that no one can intercept it When you use a proxy browser it creates a virtual private network (VPN) between your computer and the proxy service This VPN provides your data a secure path it can travel in The proxy service provides you with an IP address so that all communication appears to be coming from ANOTHER computer instead of mine ! The IP address can even appear to be coming from another location You can use your computer in New York City and make it look like you are in Germany, the U.K. or Canada depending on the server locations that the web proxy service has available BEWARE of ANY FREE proxy service or APP
    THEY DONT WORK ! Like I said CP is safe BUT other sites Clicked on
    from a post MAY NOT BE ! Don't be stupid online !

Retired Human Resources Manager
    (hr guy)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please keep in mind, that after I left, Old Hospira's policy's and standards for Several different positions were amended in a way that favored the employee !This affects 4000 workers who now, because of my stand against wrong doing and my ultimate victory over Fraud abide by rules that are less demanding Hospira HAD to change these OR they were open game for further litigation You BELIEVE what you want on here about me, BUT my fight produced CHANGE that is ongoing and benefiting everyone in these positions Don't get too happy though, The lies and deceit at Hospira are more stronger than ever before ! These changes I speak of were minimal, but none the less they are still in place ! White Taught Begger Good ! Kearney Taught HSP good in the end he bailed and walked to the bank Begley also did !

h r 4 u

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hark, What thou weak minds lurk, in the depths of CP ?
    When Precedex succumbs to generic competitors, The long term, enhanced vertical integration of Orchid and HSPs alliance with Celltrion, a biosimilar development partner, who will promote Remicade and Herceptin ! In August Hsps partner Celltrion, submitted a 351-K application for regulatory approval of the biosimilar infliximab to the FDA which was the FIRST submission in the US for a biosimilar monoclonal antibody This is the ONLY future path for HSP, BUT don't hold your breath ! Sema was banging! Vegas is ridiculous comped on everything ! The 66 blown Chevy was sweet ! Now I gotta make up for a lost week on (3) boards

Hr4u

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CONFIDENTIAL
    HR4u

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to see HSP hit $40 Wonder how long that will take

HR GUY
    :eek: :eek:

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe by Feb. 2015 We Shall See
    :eek:HR :eek: GUY :eek:

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy
    Holidays
    Hr Guy

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my Humble opinion, investors should focus more on Hospira's growing pipeline of biosimilars, which are also included in the SIP business. That pipeline includes generic versions of Johnson & Johnson and Merck's blockbuster arthritis drug Remicade, Amgen's neutropenia treatment Neupogen, and J&J's anemia treatment Procrit/Eprex.

HRGUY
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, maybe in ten years.

14. I heard that Hospira were going to be making a biosimilar for Neulasta, is this true?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No not for years ! Its marketed as Neulastim by Roche and Neulasta by Amgen
    Abbott markets it in India as Imupeg What to do, What to do

HR GUY

m:eek: :eek:m

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HSP beat the street again, BUT The jump was DUE to a $106.3 million gain on the sale of Theradoc ! The street knows this ! If you think this current stock surge will sustain, think again ! Like I said wait until March 2015

HR GUY [b/]

17. Hey HR Guy

I read in an investor call that they were looking at the US market for peg-filgrastim.

About to launch Epo as well, do you know where that is being manufactured?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

China

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SOURCE Hospira, Inc.

LAKE FOREST, Ill., Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors and employees of Hospira, Inc. (NYSE: HSP) today expressed their deepest sorrow over the loss of Connie R. Curran, R.N., Ed. D, one of the company's founding board members. Dr. Curran had served as a member of the Hospira Board since 2004, providing invaluable contributions to the business through her strategic leadership, exceptional command of the healthcare industry and shared passion for the company's commitment to putting patients first.

"Our hearts are heavy with the loss of our dear friend and sage advisor," said John C. Staley, chairman, Hospira. "Connie had a rare combination of brilliance, humor, humility and passion that touched every person fortunate enough to cross her path. We were privileged to have known and worked with such a remarkable woman and mourn our loss."

Added F. Michael Ball, Hospira's chief executive officer, "With talents and achievements too numerous to count, it's Connie's heart, generosity and vibrant spirit that made her a unique and powerful force – from the board room to the patient bedside and everywhere in between. Connie made everyone she interacted with feel special and richer for the experience, and we have all benefited from our association with her both personally and professionally -- she will be greatly missed."

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

-1 and counting.....