Interviewing for a Job in my area

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2015 at 8:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is morale like at this company? Serious responses only.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nervous ,unsteady,anxious,

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are out of your mind if you come here to work!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't listen to these posters. Great company, great product, and leadership gets it. Welcome aboard!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you guys promote Naprelan? What happened with Sciele Pharma? Just curious, old rep.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership promotes bullshit.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Honestly look elsewhere if you can find something better. If you are desperate than interview but this place is pretty awful right now. Low pay, low morale and everyone works in fear.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see you!!! I'm Tom G! You betta fear me dammit! Roar!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Morale? Just went through a layoff, upper management is in transition because of below expectIon results with Osphena. I'm not sure how it compares to other pharma companies right now, but no one here is jumping for joy. On the other hand the recent layoffs makes the sales force fairly lean right now so despite the doom and gloom posts here, there may be some level of security.... For now.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Non-sense, it's a sinking ship...2 layoffs in 14 months ( around 40% of the sales force each time ), Osphena not even close to hitting its goals and the future doesn't look brighter with the lack of safety data. Jump on a different ship and don't look back! Good luck elsewhere