What products the Neuro Science Primary Care team promote?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2015 at 6:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have an interview, just curious, what is detail priority and what are the products. Hard to tell from the AZ website.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not work for this company. You will make $100K but will have no valuable experience to show for it. Stay out or get out of pharma in general. Device and capital equipment sales are where you will see the light. More money and more rewarding - intrinsically.

I worked for AZ for 3 years in my early 20's and moved on to device/capital equipment and couldn't be happier. I honestly view the 3 years I spent with this company as a total waste and wish I would have been smarter about my career path earlier.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seroquel XR, Pristiq, and Movantik

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Xr is dropping like a rock,will be generic like Seroquel already is, Pristiqic is not ours it's pfizers, and Movantic is a piece of shit (pardon the pun)

Any other ?s

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an ass....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You couldn't be happier?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All true. Run Forest run!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DO NOT WORK FOR AZ, worst company in the industry.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are most likely a fucking liar. More likely you are a troll for hire with a neuro market monitoring report due. Type that crawl all over career sites looking for commercial information. You and your firm sold yourself to the clients you rip off daily as having "a vast network of sources" Bull shit, your sources are never told they are being used for information. You rip anonymous shit from CP. Posting here looking for lazy rip off's about organizational structure, SF organization, SOV etc, Spill it ass hole, who do you collect for?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Xr 400 at bedtime:)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Second that. Who interviews without knowing what products they would sell? And asks on here for info? A triz.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sage advice.