Chip Villarubia

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2015 at 9:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Topher

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Villarubia is the worst thing to happen this region. The man is absolutely clueless

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto. The guy is really demoralizing the region with his absolutely no input to the business and his embrace change over and over statements. Extremely poor hire here by Topher

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did this idiot come from . Saw he had experience with M&Ms . Candy sales and pharmaceutical sales. Well I guess he could add input as to what candy to bring the office staff so that we could increase incremental sales

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OH come on!!! He is the worst? Compared to who? Who in current or past leadership would you replace him with that you consider better? Can you name one or two to humor the rest of us?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What has he done since taking over for Tate but say embrace change and tell us about his kids

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually knew him when he was Mars. The guy was clueless then and apparently still is

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has literally done nothing but say embrace change and collect a paycheck. Region is going down. Great job Chip

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy could not sell a thing or motivate others to sell. What was Topher thinking when he put him head of a major geography in the company. All Chip does is let people do their jobs because he has NO clue how to do it

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could not agree more. The guy has no place leading a diabetes team. Offers absolutely nothing. Nothing

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy either hurt your feelings or you are jealous of him. Either way, you need to move on and let the anger and or envy go.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or "Tate". My god, New England Hillbillies.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Chip Villarubi

I agree with the previous poster. Something specific crawled up your flabby ass because none of our leaders are worth a shit. He is just one of many in a long line.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Chip Villarubi

You are right and Chip sold Mars bars

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree. Our region is doing poorly and Chip cannot even send a memo without fuckups. What a worthless leader who has offered nothing but this is not a pretty picture. Great job asshole. Candy bars are not pharmaceuticals. Go move around again and not face the competition. Offer nothing. You are worthless just like that pollster said you were at Bayer. Candy bars do not make pharmaceuticals

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey fat ass, nobody cares O.K. We all have our fools to suffer. How about instead of just attacking Chip because he brings nothing, maybe you could sprinkle some of your own brilliant ideas on CP. Or are you just good at whining? You seem to know a lot about Mars candies. By the size of your ass, it looks like you have eaten your fair share of them.
    So you now know that at least I have figured out who you are.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chip baby! I love you man!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better hide here !

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Chip is AWESOME!!! Why do I think he is awesome???? Because apparently he's important enough, or successful enough, or charming enough….that someone is pissed off as hell and trying to bring him down with the MULTIPLE posts all saying the same thing!!! Get a Life you turdface!!! Dang!! GET A LIFE!!!!