would anyone be willing to send me their brag book?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jun 29, 2015 at 2:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm interviewing for a sales position next week and my recruiter just told me the manager wants to see a brag book. i've never made one before. googling it is showing me a lot of random shit. if anyone would be willing to send me theirs specifically made for pharma, i would seriously appreciate it. remove your name from it or whatever, doesn't matter, i'm just trying to glean some idea from it.

if you can, my email is adamg0136@gmail.com

genuinely appreciate anyone who is willing to help me out. thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be the dumbest person on the planet. Any manager interviewing an "Adam G" next week will laugh at you during the entire interview. How stupid can you get. Now if your post was a stab at humor you have my apology.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'll take the .0000001% chance that the interviewing manager looks at this post

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the dumbest sob ever on cp. Are you reading the boards? We are laying off. We have no pipeline! We are stabbing each other in the back over our jobs.

There is a patent cliff next year that will take 40% of our profits!

McFly are you listening?

Run Forest Run away!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong my friend....the vast majority of managers check cafepharma. Don't believe they don't.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks to the dude that sent me his, much appreciated

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The brag book is 90% about watching you make a presentation of a document. Doesn't matter if any of it is true any more than it matters what your behavior based interview responses are. If it looks good then you're in.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My brag book is old school so I could not send you 3 Ring binder.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be dumb

His email wasn't Adam G, it was A Dam G, as in Gangsta....boyeeeeee

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A brag book? What are you living in 1998?

Tool

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Taking your naive request at face value. If you are not already in pharma no manager is going to be expecting an extensive brag book. And yes, even in 2015 most recruiters will ask you to bring one. At most interviews I've had the binder was not looked at, a few times only briefly flipped through. That is because my brag book contains about 40 pages, most of them bullshit. An email from a director for a 4th quarter contest win in 2002... in there. An official looking "diploma" from sales training in 2005... in there. Selective pages of sales numbers through the years that I looked good in or EDITED and then highlighted to show my top ranking... in there too. Put together scraps of accomplishments. Show a history of success. This is sales. Bullshit goes a long way, more than experience. Go get it