Holy Smoley!!!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's only frustrating if you don't open your eyes and know what the deal is. If someone pays you a ton of money to eat a shit sandwich, don't complain it tastes like shit. You know what you took the money for.

I'm not frustrated at all, I know damn well I'm getting paid ridiculous money to basically listen to people who make even more ridiculous money spew bullshit, and I'm totally cool with that. "Yes ma'am I completely support the new strategy and will be entrepreneurial and put patient safety first and win the right way and simplify simplify simplify oh look it's 4:30 time to go cash my fat check cya!"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nearly a perfect summary for me as well. The only thing that's wrong is that I leave at 4:15

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My summary has two swollen nuts.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact you think you are well paid says everything you need to know.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who got whacked in NA?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My two swollen nuts got sacked

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, Jeff H to announce his new org shortly... Well, the old one was a joke so let's see what happens with this! I'm pretty sure another culling is on the way. Jeff is smoleys man, he will probably just let the DC Rat and PCT teams run things whilst he pretends to govern from his ivory tower, then goes home early! Things are not on the way up here friends, going to remain bumpy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, this guy was CISO of the year 2013 for the eastern section of the northern half of the middle area at the top of California. Give him a break....and the credit he has worked hard for Dude....

Who is the DC Rat anyways?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stones

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We could replace those folks with an outsourcer. Just saying. Dumb f*cks havent done anything either, just spend money on a whole lot of nothing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pascal the Rascal. Shoulda sold out to Pfizer.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...So you're saying they work in AZIT then?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hear the bagpipes??? Taps??? Another soldier down this week.

He is off to a better place, brighter future. Godspeed, Sir. I wish you all the best. Many of our last surviving humans with a brain and a conscience have been lost in 2015.

Simplify. AKA clear out anyone who will not buy your British bullshit.

We are just about down to nothing but maggots who feed off the remains of a once viable host. Yes men who manage minions, and pat themselves on the back for ruling their kingdom like British royalty and brag about their empty contributions to return us to growth. This company has a huge metastatic growth called leadership.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What have I missed this week? Who's the latest soldier?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whose "British bullshit" ?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I'm with the government and I am here to help. LOL

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn....