Managers

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jun 25, 2015 at 10:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think he should explain to the reps he now is in charge of why he did that to the Forest rep. Come on Greg, tell them why you taped the rep and put it on you tube. This will be interesting

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully Greg F got the call. He should never been hired with his past

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good God woman, would you please let this go. We got it about 100 posts ago. He fired you as you state you are ex Forest. OK he fired you and now he is our nightmare but you have to let it go for your own sake. It is not healthy to carry that level of hate around with you or you could go postal and end up being sued or worse. I am sure by now Greg knows who you are and can sue you for harassment.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asswipe, I never worked for him and what is wrong with you. You must be a pizza pussy as one pollster called it

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greg F should not be managing people when you think of him putting a call on you tube. He is not going to change his stripes

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst manager at AZ is Mandy (columbus Ohio)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last initial?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh come on, true she is horrible but not sure she is the worst. She has a hell of a lot of competition for that distinction.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought they buried her in managed markets with the rest of the losers that they didn't know what else to do with.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greg F was fired at Forest so why would Villarubia hire him. The candy man hires the least trusted manager in the industry

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You talk the talk but do you walk the walk? Do you talk like this in person? If so, how many offices have bounced your ass and have many people avoid you? STFU pussy.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know her. Never worked for her but I could see where she would be extremely difficult. She seems like most managers, especially new ones, who will step on your head and drown you just to further there career. When it's all said and done the company will horse f them and move them to gulf shores to manage a Movantik team. AZ has surely became a messed up company. More of a reactive not proactive company. Or in laymens terms "a joke". Next step cut CNS and merge all diabetes

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greg F stripes will show themselves

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beware, for the next 6 months, managers will be expected to offload a targeted rep for PIP and subsequent release, from each district. In my region, at least 3 have been released or quit, but the remaining managers have to put the play in motion now that the reorg has happened.
    Of primary concern is career ladder behaviors and how you function based on what ladder level you are. Review the documents and understand what you are supposed to be doing. Whether it seems realistic, sensible or not, don't give these Podunk idiots an easy reason to target you.
    Keep selling but pay attention to your public relations moves with management as well. Don't through other reps under the bus, but find a way to help others while helping yourself; not everyone can be helped, but root out and stick together with those who can.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you have a BBQ to attend or something. Jeez.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You asked for it, "golf every day, home at 2". I'll be in front of your house at 7:30 Monday morning for a 3 day field ride. Beginning of the end for you, smart guy!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aloha, Yo your meds most likely keep you in bed for you to even do field rides , listen calm down hide all the knives and sharp instruments and call the psych ward in the morning. Oh and watch out for clowns!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aloha, Yo your meds most likely keep you in bed for you to even do field rides , listen calm down hide all the knives and sharp instruments and call the psych ward in the morning. Oh and watch out for clowns!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest ran off Greg F for reasons more than just putting a call on you tube. How fucking stupid is that and AZ picked him up to lead a salesforce.what fuckups. Beware reps. He will throw you under the bus

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So where is this GF?