It' Times Like This That Make You Wish You Were A Better Ass Kisser!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2015 at 6:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of the little PC reps are worried to the point of puking, that their worthless, lazy, call-faking asses will be laid off in the next 2 weeks! But as for this worthless, lazy, call-faking rep, I'm not worried in the least, because I take ass-kissing and made it an art form!

My stupid-ass DM thinks that I worship the ground the fool walks on, but nothing could be further from the truth. If they fell over dead in front of me, I would dance around their corpse! I am their favorite rep w/o a doubt, therefore, I am safe and free to go about my lazy ass work day of 2 to 3 hours! I am untouchable!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so glad that there are many reps like you and much of the S in SGA is a waste, while R&D does the real work of creating value for a pharma and advancing medicine.

Stay classy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Occasionally R&D comes up with a good drug. More often than not drugs are purchased or developed through collaboration with another company.

If the drug is not so good, the sales force will be force fed a message, put lipstick on the pig, and go wee wee wee all the way to market.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I, like you, have taken ass kissing to a new level. The last thing I am worried about is being let go! My DM believes all of the crap I shovel their way, and thinks I walk on water. My biggest problem today, is will I make it to the gym on time for my 6:30 AM class? Also, Friday I am planning on taking in an early PM movie with the family, and I need to sneak in the iPad to enter a couple of calls while I am there. I've read here on CP where others have been able to do it, and enter a call or 2 without disturbing other moviegoers.

It really pays to kiss ass guys! Up your ass kissing game and feel secure like I do!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They probably think the same thing you do. Just saying.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, yet completely true. Honestly, I haven't worked a full day in over 5 years, and I have NO fear of being laid off, because I am THE best ass kisser this company has ever seen! I will survive, and continue to kiss ass in order to survive.