Promotions, what a joke.

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jun 18, 2015 at 8:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, so we are trying to safe money. I have an idea let's promote people to RST and CVAC give them more money to sell the same products to the same customers, an oh yeah, let's not even conduct interviews or give the higher rank reps a shot. This is a complete joke. We have had two reps get promoted one to RST last Dec who was almost fired a few months prior and another to CVAC that has been ranked in the top 50% in years. No interviews. Ridiculous.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is all part of the strategy to keep the masses calm. Nothing here is going to be permanent except job losses. So if they hire a few, interview many, and promote some, then it will appear that there is still opportunity at AZ. Look at what we are doing and pay not attention to what is going on under our very noses. That is the AZ way.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a dead end job. It's near impossible to move up or get a raise that's not cost of living, end of year.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously it's not a perfect process, but based on what I've seen its pretty fair. Undoubtedly, my post will get slammed, mainly by folks who have been passed over and probably have a deficiency in self-awareness.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not ready yet. But I know those who are. And those who were. Either they are beat down by the process and are now coasting or they have left. How is that for treating your supposed top talent.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on! I personally saw an experience were the cv reps were tapped..no interviews. One rep was somewhat decent but not a strong rep. The other rep was awful..everyone new he didn't work...but he kissed the mgrs azz and helped do the mgrs work. Even the local mgrs were shocked with that promotion. 2 months later the rep quit immediately bc the new mgr called that shit out.

To the previous poster..this has nothing to do with a lack of self awareness..this is the truth from the angle that I have observed.

Also, the interim movements have been given to the same people who are tapped. AZ why don't you post these opportunities for internals to apply? We all know why..bc the strong talent will rise to the top over your az kissers..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get your affairs in order and be ready. You know it and I know it that it's musical chairs time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay off everything you can. It will reduce your stress level. Be ready.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good plan.