Respiratory

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2015 at 12:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's hard to believe that AZ had the top respiratory division in the world and they let it flounder.

Some of you remember what I am talking about. It makes me wonder what goes on at the top and what were they thinking.

I enjoyed calling on pediatricians.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Respiratory portfolio? Are you serious? When Pulmicort Turbuhaler came out it was a nightmare. Ask legacy Astra folks what that launch was like. I won't go into it but it was a disaster. Rhinocort Aqua-yes great product but never market leader. Now Pulmicort Respules was terrific. Great product and really met a need however this didn't put AZ as the top respiratory company. Symbicort-good drug but a "me too" product. If I had to vote who leads in this field it was Glaxo by far.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just repeating the words of many old Allergists and Pediatricians that said that about AZ. Your opinion varies.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So a few doctors said that and you post it as it is gospel. Give me a break. I suppose we have the best cardiovascular portfolio too....Sorbitrate, Tenormin, Toprol-XL, Atacand-Brilinta. Geeezus some of you are so damn stupid.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have a 4 year degree and you deliver food. Now who's stupid? Now go get ready to get treated like crap all week Einstein. You are the typical ingrate who think they have all the answers. I'll bet I could break one of your arms before you could spit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatev. Schering-Plough was THE RESPIRATORY company. Gonzo. Loved that place. Couldn't ask for a better company! RIP

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make no mistake, the Allergists, Pulmonologists, ENT's and Peds knew who the Schering reps were.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why SP is still in business?