Calls today- restructure

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2015 at 9:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's going on? Changes?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

87 people viewing and no one is talking? What the hell are you doing on here?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the changes. The company is doing so well.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but we need to keep doing well - and better - easiest way to accomplish that is restructure - easiest way to restructure is lay off a few more sales reps, move managers around to cover distant geos, make it so hard that the managers eventually quit.

Its really easy, don't you see??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Restructure, right size, improve efficiency, managed vacancies, .... all mean the same thing.
    Times are tough and the Senior Executives millions are at risk so we need to lay off some peons to save our asses. Because it can't be our fault it has to be the fault of the sales force who can't execute our genius strategy. And while we are at it, let's fuck with the retirees too.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my call at 8:33 AM. Retained. My manager told me he was glad I was still in the team. Not all managers are bad people.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened. Anyone let go. New responsibilities for what brands to sell

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GONE! got the call today. While I am disappointed, it is not the end of the world. Good Luck everyone.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What group were you with. You are better off . This is the worst organization to work with

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Pennsylvania got hit really hard. Bad access managed care issues. Is this true I have lots of friends there.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

California took a huge hit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They must have scared everyone about talking about their status.This is site is very quiet.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up people. This is a 24 month strategy of gradual but steady erosion of the sales force.
    It is all very calculated to avoid unnecessary expense and legal challenges. They have to avoid discriminating against protected classes so the number crunching will follow a curve that protects them. Every big Pharma company is following the same basic formula to disarm their huge mega sales forces that are no longer needed.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Person with most experience and highest paid gone.. Yet there is an open position with interviews today. Both PC & Diabetes let people go, now that's realignment.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, this is all planned carefully with a formula approved by legal to avoid discrimination lawsuits. Yes they will target tenured people that are still pension eligible to avoid future costs but they will be careful about how they do it. Trust me, they have a curve to make sure they retain just enough of each protected class to avoid lawsuits. Nothing happens by chance here. It is all very cold and calculated and has nothing to do with you or your performance. It is all just about numbers at AZ. If you think you are special, loved, and bullet proof, THINK AGAIN.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any idea of the total number of reps and managers let go in the layoff? I am in Texas and only one person in my District was displaced. A good rep too!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were the reps that were let go contract reps or mostly AZ reps?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know of a single, solitary, AZ diabetic rep let go anywhere. This was a small blip. If fact, I haven't heard of any AZ reps let go. The Big One is coming though, you can bet on that!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must live in a bubble or don't communicate with other AZers. Check deeper. Some districts were gutted, both sides.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where were they gutted