What Topher the leader said

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2015 at 5:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought at our ask the boss session a month ago Topher said they would seriously consider having all diabetes reps selling the entire portfolio instead of pitting us against each other. I thought he said that

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two statement AZ must teach in leadership training class, "I will consider it" = ain't no way in hell we are going to do that. "That is a very good question" = find out who asked that is and get rid of them." " That was brilliant" = you are a fucking moron.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The man is on thin ice. If diabetes doesn't start growing, many heads will roll including the field. ESS team is especially under the microscope.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ESS is your top reps. Period. Topher really has fucked it up

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ESS on thin ice, NOT ANY LONGER.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Farxiga nationally doing. What about Bydureon and Onglyza

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to see how the products are doing vs projections

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "projections" were even more insane than normal. If we have been even anywhere near close, we're doing fantastic. Another example of exceptionally poor planning from management. No need to keep bringing up all the others!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ESS was told they will not be touched

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure thing Dorothy and your little dog too. When they go out of their way to convince you that you are safe is exactly when you should be nervous. This entire company is corrupt to the core.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same. At this point i really don't want any more change. Maybe 2016

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya you keep thinking that. Best reps! That's the funniest shit posted all month. If you were that good you wouldn't be getting your ass handed to you by a less effective drug.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you really think he was going to change the model he implemented? It will go down as one of the worst decisions I have seen over the years at AZ. It's a weakened sales force with sales forces doing their "own thing" and not selling the entire portfolio. It's a shame, because of the great results last year. We need better collaboration amongst sales forces or we will continue the slide to the bottom

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We were broken into 3 separate entities. ESS. Oral. Injectable. All at odds with each other. Great idea.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pure genius, how's that workin' for yah?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did not go to Colgate, however I know this business fairly well. It's unfortunate you have people making decisions that either don't understand the business they are in or to arrogant to course correct this disaster of a sales model. Maybe it's both. I will say, I've never experienced a sales force completely change from one year to the next in such a negative way. I was wrong about one thing. Leadership does matter and it can have impact on the people paying the bills at AZ.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course ESS's are the best!! They were the only ones stupid enough to take a territory three or four times as large as the typical primary care rep. They get paid very little extra money, but have been trained to have special conversations with endo's that primary care reps don't know how to have. It's a elite, talented and stupid group. Cream of the crop for sure, just ask them.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And your not right? You have 50% market share for all your drugs? JACKASS!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ESS is "special"

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't Topher say we are doing what the reps wanted.