CDE=Useless

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2015 at 7:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we please stop wasting money on this resource. We can train on the pen. General Diabetes training? Make some REAL generic resources for offices. We got this!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So many extra scripts coming from this......NOT NOT NOT

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree.....this doesn't do anything. Pen is plenty simple enough. just follow the pics on the PI and it's over. Spend your money on some medicare Part D coverage so more "age appropriate" customers can have access to our products!!!!!!!!!!!!! And BTW a 20% copay isn't good enough. I wouldn't pay that and don't know who else would.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another bad experiment t like ESS

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiots. Keeoing patients on drug and providing education is the goal here. Any monkey can do ANY of the administration devices...developing an AZ relationship with the patient, supporting their journey and providing a resource to the office is important. No wonder you short sighted dipshits can't sell your own drug.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CDE vs ESS. Douche death match. Whoever wins, loses. Like our endo business.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself, our CDE was fantastic! I can't believe she was let go. She was a great resource for our area.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our CDE is great!! Super personable and has really become part of our team and cares about what we are doing. Sorry some haven't had the same experience.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea -rt , nice to think you are really useful

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can't figure out how to make free personalized patient education a real value to your customers, you're doing it wrong.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not if the "value" comes from a troll.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for chiming in CDE.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are obviously a pizza pussy to make a statement like this. CDE are worthless if you know how to sell

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the reps' job to sell. It's the educators' job to support the patient. You can sell all day long but if your patient goes off product, it's not really helping anyone, is it? Good companies who are interested in patient experiences clearly have the foresight to play in this arena. Old pharma is over, fella. Put away your ego and realize it's not all about you...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right. No patient was ever capable of taking their meds before the CDE babysitters. What a lifesaver for the company, nay, industry.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. I'm not kidding when I say ours is great. The only issue I have is that she's not available enough. I can tell an office all about her, but no one is going to use her if they don't meet her. When I say meet her, it's usually more than once as well. They have these educators so spread out that it's hard for them to wrap their arms around an area/office. We've had great success in our area. Wishing the same for everyone else.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a joke , if oral reps can't use them for generic diabetes eduction they are a waste of time.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And $