Gone Fishing

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2013 at 3:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who you calling Bucky....Bucko?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that SB has a local seafood restaurant that he barters with; trade fresh catch for meals

This guy is somethingelse

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dang! And I know reps who got fired because their docs ordered extra bottles of wine at a dinner speaker program!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are unbelievable. You rant about some old harmless guy, year after year. Same crap, over and over. You need Abilify and a helluva psychiatrist. Over and over and over you post about the same inane shit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bring this up because I haven't checked this site in a year, and was shocked to see the same subject pop up on the 1st page. I promise you, that old dude aint even giving you one thought.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax people, this site is for entertainment purposes. Ranking on old washed up turds like him is why CP was invented. If Steve just did all the crap he did and was also a nice guy, people wouldn't have any negative thoughts to spew. The truth is, he's an ego maniac and constantly reminds people how great he is at absolutely everything. That's why people enjoy trashing him, do you get it?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"People" need to listen to old timer sales coaches like Zig Ziglar (ask SB if you don't who who I am referring to).Here's the bottom line: if you get all pissed off when someone inadvertently cuts you off on the freeway and in a rage, you chase that person down, you lose.
    Another poster said that you "people" have been raging against this SB guy for years?

Then you lose. He probably couldn't care less what you "people" think. I could be wrong, but WHO CARES?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no idea what you are saying. The real SB cares a lot about what people think and say about him and he cannot stand it when they trash him. He lays awakes nights trying to figure who it is.

So, previous poster to the comments above yours, yes thee are people who relish in the SB bashing because they know they are getting under his skin.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, thank you for agreeing with me. I think there are probably a handful of SB haters, but it is very funny to hear some of the stories. You got to admit, that sit-up story was freaking hilarious!!! Even more fun is when the Skipper comes on here to blast everyone and tell them what losers they are! Awesome stuff.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny thing about this post!

I personally do not care for SB and his "different" personality, but hey we are all unique in our own way.

What I have noticed in this thread is that many of the detractors are posting during "work hours"

So yes, SB spend a considerable amount of time on the water with his docs during work hours but I wonder what all of you are doing at home on Café Pharma

For me, today I am at the beach enjoying a vacation day with my family.

I do have my binoculars and keep looking north for Intensity 4 Fish, but he is well beyond my range...LOL

Why can't we all get along and just accept SB as a "different"personality

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Second edition of this topic and it hits the 10k plus views AGAIN

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Captain Steve is a legend in NH.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In his own mind...just ask him and he will be more than happy to tell you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spotted Intensity for Fish just off the shores of Newburyport the other day! Captain Steve looked so proud!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard The Captain is crossing his fingers for a phat severance check. Plans on upgrading to a yacht and growing his fishing business.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

www.intensity4fish.com

Hilarious; this is the first time I went there to get a peek at the pics and the details

Now I don't believe a 20 ft boat is an offshore type of watercraft but I could be wrong. LOL

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many sit-ups did he say he does every morning?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Captain, time to update the photos on your site.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Captain Steve
    About time for the shrink wrap to came off the boat and another summer of you entertaining your docs on fishing trips which you have them pay for gas money too.
    Quite a racket you have gotten away with for years and still do.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With so many psychiatrists in your territory, I would've thought that you could've found one to help you with your obsession. Year after year, you repeat the same silly, corny posts, filled with lots of exclamation points and references to Steve.

Can you, maybe, like just post one really corny big long post, and just be done with it for the next decade?