My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's awesome. Karma rules the day once again.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15 deserves to be on the front page-always.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes he does, the post office top twenty most wanted!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He definitely inspires the salesforce!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing he inspires is my morning defecation. Asshole supreme!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 15 Guy may be the most innovative Merck rep ever. Love that guy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who reads this crap? Get a life.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously, you do so if you don't like it, stay off the thread.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be wonderful to hear that a wishbone lodged in his bucal cavity. Elimination of this turd would serve humanity significantly. Let it be so!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May 15 live long and prosper.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enjoy the time left on Merck. Won't be long now!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You better be careful. The hate you spew may come back on you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not hate just loathing for the felonious scum sucker!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15 Guy, I completely understand your attitude towards Merck. I share it. Where you've fallen short is that you've taken your Merck "down time" and spent it on the golf course. If you invested your time and energy into generating a new income, you'd be far better off. Of course, if you're independently wealthy or something, then your approach may be best for you.

I've taken my Merck down time and started a whole new professional existence, literally at Merck's expense. It's the smartest thing I've ever done in my professional life. It is also the greatest smack in the face that I can possibly give my soon-to-be former employer. Success is the greatest revenge! My last CTL is stumbling his pathetic way through a post-Merck existence, while I've been ready for it for quite some time.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wasting your time and energy loathing for someone else. All you are doing is hurting yourself.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loathing criminals is a nobel undertaking. One must commit to placing them in a dungeon away from humanity.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't get it. This is the way he has lived his entire life. He joined Merck in the first place for the slack hours to spend golfing. He has no aptitude or attitude to do anything else. There are many, many just like him. They are called " pharmaceutical representatives." They spend their entire useless careers, catering lunches, collecting signatures then hitting the links, the mall, the pool, whatever. They have never, ever worked 8 hours or 5 days a week, and have no desire to start now. They wouldn't have any idea were to even begin. They have always been "15" ers. They just named it to try and justify and rationalize it. Good easy, no challenge gig if you can get it, or keep it. There are enablers to all this inactivity too. They are called " pharmaceutical managers." They are just as numerous and useless. That's how both survive really. It's a symbiotic relationship. A mutually exclusive inactivity club, if you will. Both groups, in the end, build nothing, have done nothing, so they leave nothing. And that is the entire point anyway. You mistake " anger" for " ambition." He, in reality has neither. And never has.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least the 15 Guy is honest about what he does….

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? You are messed up. The 15 by 15 guy could care less about your efforts, he is living his life.