Do you love it?

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2011 at 5:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody out there love this job with this company? I know, I know, there's the door, I get it. But we all know that to do a great job it really helps if you love it and this company seems to do more and more to make things miserable around here. It is just a job to me, a means to an end more than anything. I wish it were different but it is what it is.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your management treats you exactly like you treat your Inventiv counterparts.
    No respect

So suck it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously are/were with Inventiv. I've always treated my Inventiv counterparts with respect...good people and decent reps. I guess if we are going to be treated like garbage at least we can make a living...unlike you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NFL buddy
    Not for long

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would assume this is how about 95% of the world feels about their job. Unfortunately, I think it is a fairly recent phenomenon at Cephalon that is spreading quickly.
    In the spirit of the Superbowl, here is a good Vince Lombardi quote regarding leadership that sums up our issues very well:

"A leader must identify himself with the group, must back up the group, even at the risk of displeasing superiors. He must believe that the group wants from him a sense of approval. If this feeling prevails, production, discipline, morale will be high, and in return, you can demand the cooperation to promote the goals of the company."

My question is...why does this sentiment not exist with our sales leadership? All the way from JR down to our RDs and area managers, I feel like we are getting thrown under the bus by management more than them having our backs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! I DO.