Second Job

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Nov 25, 2014 at 8:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what is the risk involved in owning a business on the side or investing in/managing rentals while working with Pfizer? Is this considered "having another Job" and can you get in trouble for it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you can do whatever you want.as long as you're not working another pharma job during the same hours than t doesn't matter

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems a bit unethical…but I guess that is no surprise. I know a couple of colleagues who make more on their second job than their first (real estate and business owner). They can't be working full time for Pfizer…Just getting paid like they do.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is unethical about looking out for yourself and your family. God knows there is no loyalty from big pharma.. How many friends and colleagues have you seen let go over the years ? Do you think anyone cares about you ? Not sure why everyone thinks this is such a big deal.. Just don't do anything stupid and you will be fine

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contrary to popular belief, Pfizer does not own you. If the second job does not take away time from Pfizer, compete with Pfizer, or jeopardize proprietary info, don't worry, you are OK.
    As I always say, Pfuck Pfizer.......before Pfizer plucks you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems some of the RMRS that are MDs carry on with a significant medical practice while working for Pfizer "full time"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is high unethical and foolish. People just do anything these days. No values, no morals, no loyalty, no trust, no compassion. Why is society becoming so selfish and greedy? I for one am not going to fall into a trap and follow those that do wrong. The price you pay in the end is far greater than any gains you make. Remember that next time before you engage in sin.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Although I have no idea what an RMRS is....Pfizer's rules are simple:

As long as they ran it by a manager and there was no directive not to do so, it's as ethically proper as it gets.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Butt-Wipe,
    You do know that Pfizer executives take other jobs as paid board members for other companies as a second job? Public information.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who pulled your chain? The pope?

Sin is a fig newton of the imagination!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I make a good piece of change by working weekends as a male stripper. The ladies love my pharma body! I have plenty of time to pump iron during the week with my sales job. Thank You Pfizer Sales for such a cushy job!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you reverend.... More puke!