How much longer we have?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Nov 25, 2014 at 9:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the insurance companies should help offset the costs of medicine by pitching in the billions in profit they make every year. It's a great business model to be able to collect premiums every month and not have to pay out anything..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And drug companies are all nonprofit. Of course we shouldn't charge less for our drugs because we sell them-right? The cost of meds are freaking ridiculous. If you were paying for your meds you would realize it. It's a great business model (took that line from you).

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spoken like a true know-nothing whoa-is-me pharma rep. anyone with a clear conscience would realize that any med that costs as much as those on the list should have a huge barrier before they are paid for. If you only knew how prices are set at a pharma company you would retract that statement. What other industry is a 10-13% price hike PER YEAR acceptable? Easy for us to say that drugs are easy to get since we have the best pharma insurance you can get, ask any one of your friends that have normal insurance what they think.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are Pfizer reps that recline, whine or shine. I am one who SHINES!! If y'all do your job well, you don't have to worry about layoffs!!! Be a SHINER not a recliner or whiner!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We finally mandated that people must buy health insurance.

Buy the insurance or pay the fine. It's as simple as that. Stop complaining about insurance companies or pharma companies, buy some frickin' insurance like your are mandated to do, stop breaking the law and stop whining about prices while you're at it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell that to the multiple Hall of Famers who have been let go in the past few years. If you think you control your own destiny or will never get laid off because you shine.....good luck. Your probably an A-hole DM trying to snow some clueless readers here into believing their work ethic matters. If you're really a rep-that's funny!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the advice Mr. Rogers, I live in pleasantville!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly!

You think shining in this industry is going to keep your job in the long-run...join Mr. Rogers' neighbor Mr. McFeely with the Speedy Delivery Service. That's about all this job has evolved to, correct? Gathering signatures and dropping samples. Mr. McFeely would be so proud!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmmm....let's see.......even greater than 13% price hikes per year...

College education, Post graduate education, PhD, RPhD, JD education industries.

Hollywood movie industry; Television industry

Health Insurance Industry, Property Insurance Industry, Life Insurance Industry

College Football Industry; NFL, MLB, NHL

Government run Utilities Industry, i.e. Water, Sewer, Electric, Gas

Banking Industry, i.e., late fees, interest rate jumps, fees charged the merchants, ATM fees all increase dramatically, and too big to fail protected by the Govt, bailouts.

Government run Welfare Industry; Medicare, Social Security, Food Stamps, Pork Barrels, VA

Anyone see the connections? Either highly interfered with, over regulated by Big Govt. industries; OR Govt. run Industries; AND/OR Liberal/Progressive/Leftist bastions of controlled Industries; AND/OR monopolies given passes by Govt..

Just saying, since it was asked...............

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are a lot cheaper in Canada, Europe, etc, all government controlled healthcare.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. And your answer makes no sense.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drugs are cheaper in the US than Europe, Mexico, and Canada? Really??? I guess that's why Americans don't go to Canada and Mexico for their drugs. Sorry-my bad.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot. If you had a functioning brain you'd know that our private healthcare system is horribly expensive and inefficient.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Y'all is one of our whiners! Try improving your attitude and direct your energy to shine! We can teach you selling skills but we can't teach you attitude. It is up to you to be in the starting lineup not a scrub sitting on the bench and bit*hing 24-7.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoa...great list but not even close to accurate.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah I left out alot more. Like unions and Democrat friendly and run by Democrat conglomerates like GE, Lehman Brothers, Soros Enterprises, Microsoft, Google, Berkshire Hathaway. ......the list is staggeringly endless.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drink that kool-aid!!! You're a shiner, all right.