Resolution Clip

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2014 at 12:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys, better start pulling out all the bully and fear tactics, because your business is going out the door. Can you say, inferior product? enjoy.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inferior to what? Cook? hahahaha!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think i know what this poster was alluding to - Not Cook.... and he may be right

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, I've got most of my customers on lock down. If I see either of those piece of shit clips in my accounts I'll push their contract in their face, and raise the pricing on EVERYTHING if they don't get it out of there. Better outcomes or not, I've got every one of these places balls in my hands. So if you want to come over here talking crap, time to put on your big boy pants because we own the lab asshole. And by the way, we've got more on the way, so get used to getting slapped around.

And by the way, don't try to just lower the price... they'll pay more for our stuff - and like it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contracts don't matter much anymore asshole...price sadly now is king..your days of "owning labs based on your contracts are numbered..better update that résumé.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Until you have one (I repeat) just one study that shows your fancy rotatable clip doesn't fall off after 5 minutes, I'll be just fine with my 90% market share.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry buddy but I'm a former rep...I was in the same place your in now. The walls will be closing in on you soon..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh and by the way. You sound like an arrogant prick. You might want to humble yourself a little bit.... Oh and..did you hit your BT quota yet? Ha ha :)!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an assclown you are. Do you even make 200K? Time to put your big boy pants on and get into Ortho or CRM and get your head stomped.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to see this division crumble. It's been a long time coming.. Jones really fucked you!.. How's that BT quota working for ya?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha. Mike Jones and his cronies have single handedly run this division into the ground. Take a look at all the tenured reps that have left or will be leaving. As soon as a rep has a bad year, they run them out or intimidate them with a PIP. Every division is run by one of MJs boys. Pete is the worst and has lost a majority of the division. How are this ASRs working out for you? This division is doomed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OOOhhhhh. I'm a big bad Ortho / CRM rep, hear me ROAR.

Lol... funny that your positions are being axed left and right. Industry is changing girls.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am currently interviewing and the subject of a ride along was brought up. Anybody know anything about the rep in the Panhandle. The name I was given was Jonathan Hogan.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately JH was fired for compliance issues regarding free-goods. His case is being investigated by the FDA, and is becoming a pain in the ass for most of us who have been using the same tactics.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's histerical.. Maybe he can get a job playing the piano.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In all seriousness, is this true or just dipshit answer to a serious question about a ride along?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guy, the most important question you should ask yourself is.."can I sell BT?"... The answer?...only if you have stupid physicians or hospitals in your territory. And the low hanging fruit has already been picked. Good day sir!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell is BT?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bronchial Thermoplasty...the biggest load of shit ever imagined.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regarding JH - lets just say that the old "if you break our balloon, we'll replace it" trick should be abandoned. Guess they guy had a few too many broken balloons to replace and it caught up to him...