FDA is coming Saga

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2012 at 4:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I no wash hands after bathroom in work.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't work for Nephron then why are you on here with such angry posts? Why do you care? Focus on your current job-unless of course you don't have one since you are on here at all hours after spending time with your drinking buddy Jack.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it's mostly because I smelled weakness.....hence my correspondence with you. And nevermind why I don't have a job, the big question is why won't you be keeping yours? I suppose it's safe to say it's because you suck something aweful. If you had a good head on your shoulders you'd know the best possible chance you have of procreating would be to point a shotgun at your suck hole (I intentionally meant that to make ZERO sense), just pull the trigger. I have faith

--Adam Sandler

PS obviously that wasn't Adam Sandler and you should take the aforementioned advice

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are psycho and I can't believe they would allow this post

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe they didn't allow you to be aborted? "They'll" allow anything these days.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well last week they got 4 brand new FDA inspectors. The warning letter issued in 2013 is a disaster on how they believe they can use their money and power to violate FDA rules.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But, did they finally get busted?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FDA just came to Orlando. 18-ish formal observations. Two regulatory people 'quit' within 2 weeks. Same s***, different day at Nephron.