Anyone here from the old Mead Johnson Labs division??

Discussion in 'Mead Johnson Nutritionals' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2007 at 4:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was with Mead Johnson Labs in the early 90's (Ovcon, Estrace, Natalins Rx). I always wondered what ever happened to everyone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got you beat. I started in 1975 when it was REALLY Mead Johnson Labs before divisionalization. Worked for 32 years and retired this year in Pharma. I was there with Don Powell as the VP of sales and Wayne Davidson as President. Made lots of money for retirment with pension plan and 401 K. Hope that you did the same. Those who work now missed the great years

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I the same question were asked about Ross Products the answer would be exacly the same.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh you just brought back a flood of memories!! OVcon 35 and 50! Estrace and the Vag Cream - unscented - and didn't we get the bad ole Prem Vag Cream to remove their "scent" too!! We were small, underfunded, had big territories, but we made a difference!

I worked on the East Coast Mid Atlantic to New England (transferred) - where did you work?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah ME! Where did you work?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bet you never even heard of Oracon. It was the first sequential OC that we sold back in the 1970's. I worked out of the Dallas, TX Region. RM's were Sal Mele, then Mick "the prick" Adamson until they "reassigned him" for being a alcoholic. He would drink 1/2 quart of gin at a district meeting.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, and then there was "Phoney Jim" Paloney and Mike "the hick" Atkins. Atkins is probably living in some trailer home back in Arkansas

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Polloni married one of his Reps and now owns or works for (?) a personnel agency in Portland, OR.....Mike Atkins retired

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Atkins moved back to Arkansas. Probably living in some trailer park. What a hick

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Michael Atkins did retire a few years ago. Heard he was a real jerk if he didn't like you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey, I liked Mike.....he was a goo dguy who had your back-----as long as you did your job!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true...but he still was a nose-picking hick who probably grew up without shoes

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Atkins lives in a log house in Arkansas after he was forced out because of his refusal to move into the current business climate and treat reps as business professionals and not indentured servants wtihout a brain.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Atkins picked his nose as a "sign" kind of like a catcher in baseball. You obviously were not in the inner circle or you'd know that & what they meant. One quick lefty meant "that dog won't hunt". A slow deep righty meant "this good ol' boy has no clue in hell what yer sayin'"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Atkins was my regional manager for a while. He was a retarded, fat-assed, hillbilly jerk-off. Every time someone mentioned the "razorbacks" he almost came in his pants, which he held up with a piece of rope.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone remember a MJL rep named Elvis Riveria from the early ninties? He was based out of Buffalo NY.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now THAT was the absolute funniest thing that I have read on here in a long time! Thanks for the laugh

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever happened to P..gy Ove.f.ld?