Do you think our company will make another year?

Discussion in 'Questcor' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2012 at 8:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious with pending legislation?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what?! This company is in its infantile stages. It is just the beginning not the end. We'll have some challenges but everything is pointing to a very successful 2012 for the short term.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok.........can we have a non cool aid drinker / manager reply?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What pending legislation are you referring to???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obama Care

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the negative report from Street Sweeper is about the promotion of the Questcor drug. If you work for Questcor, do you know if the promotion is outside of FDA regulation?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I do, and no it isn't.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ditto. work here and it is not outside of any regulations. At least in my region.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say promoting a drug under " Educational luncheons " would qualify as outside the guidelines. Their are too many sketchy practices to post. The investigation will have enough information and should detail the truth about what goes on here!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a clueless idiot.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will see who the idiot is! The Feds take this stuff pretty seriously and going to jail could be in the works for management as well as reps! It will be interesting to see the testimonies from the doctors.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You OBVIOUSLY do not work here. What testimonies? There is no investigation or laws broken. Just a "blogger", not an analyst, trying to drive the stock price down. Barrons and Carls rate Questcor a buy and I quote "Ladenburg believes that the company's management is ethical... The firm maintains a $51 target and Buy rating". This is from true stockholders not bloggers trying to make a quick buck off shorting the stock. Do your homework.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe whatever you want but after the blogger is done, it will go to the OIG and there is PLENTY of evidence of violations. I have seen it first hand. The company can say what they want but it has gone on for too long.......sometimes karma is a bitch!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your ax is sharp but your brain is dull.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds you were one of the people let go for failure. Sorry about your sour grapes. Nothing is going on here.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is such a short - the stock will be down 60% by the end of the year.... short it now

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting how this forum has gone from a place where employees can vent to a place where investors try to manipulate the stock. The same thing is going on on other boards.

If you think "educational luncheons" are out of the norm than you have so little knowledge about this industry you shouldn't invest 2 cents! Move on.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last losers to short our stock did it at about 15 bucks and they lost a bundle. You are next dumbshit! It will be fun to watch you get slaughtered. Hahahahahah!