Lucentis Opportunity/Compensation??????

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I currently work in pharma sales calling on ophthamologists. A recruiter reached out to me regarding Lucentis. Her email said there are currently 15 openings across the country.

Why so many openings? What are avg base pays and bonuses? She won't tell me.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because Regeneron is taking away the business that Avastin does not already have. really quite simple. If Genentech had not gouged the market with the pricing, this would not be the case. The greed will get you every time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you provide any insight on compensation for this position?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Compensation info anyone?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just don't count on bonus as that is based on performance above plann. Leucentis is going down FAST.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The time to ask about comp is AFTER you've been offered a job. If you really call on opthamologists (even though you can't spell it correctly) you should be able to find a current rep in your area and ask them about the open positions. Some of you people are so damn lazy, I don't see how you ever job a job in the first place.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm.. maybe someone should apply the "spell check" setting before making yourself look like a royal Dbag - spelling (ophthalmologist) is correct. Now, maybe contribute a useful reply.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OPENINGS ARE DUE TO EXPANSION

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you "job a job", Jackass? Some people are too damn lazy to proof read their posts before sending them.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on! Can anyone answer this question? (not OP)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

then it's time for you to move on....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's not worth the stress. so political here. save your energy

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those of you that have had a face to face, please share your experiences and thoughts...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the process is rigged. politics run rampant and top quality candidates get overlooked routinely. the management team should be ashamed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed this week. They are not impressed by ophth experience.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was my experience as well. Do you have Ophthalmology experience or retina?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selling eye drops not considered legit.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone make it to the finals? Or already had a final interview & got the job, what was your final interview like?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be prepared to create a dynamic powerpoint presentation of the major and pivotal trials regarding Lucentis, Eyelea and the issues affecting PDT and scotomas etc. Also be prepared to address ATE's and the nonimpact of SAILOR today. You are competing for a job fool and thus you need to be vigilant and knock out the competition. If you haven't spent hours upon hours you should go work for Eyetech or Regeneron.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks so much for the advice ... Just a side note, Eyetech doesn't exist anymore!