Joining Jazz

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 1, 2013 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After a few years working at a psych hospital, I have decided to move out of client care and into the pharma side. I am wondering if Jazz Pharma is a good place to start? I applied to the Clinical Compliance position, thought this might be a good way to move into drug repping. I know Jazz is making big strides with its psychiatric meds, which I believe the Clinical Compliance Liaison position deals with. So, yeah, long story short is this a good place for me to start?

Thanks for your help!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd say avoid them...They will likely be bankrupt in a few years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP, Please do your due dilligence. Strong balance sheet, solid management, brighter future than most. considering your background not a bad place to start.

to the other moron on Jazz going broke. Therapy should help you getting over you loosing your job....what did you do to lose it again?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow thanks for your help, glad to see not everyone is a pessimist on CP haha. And I agree, stock price is strong and the pipeline looks promising, I really hope to get called for an interview. Is the CCL position a new one in the company? I am assuming its going to concentrate on getting pharmacists to plug in WBC counts for patients on Clozapine, but is selling going to be a part of the job as well?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are able to make it here and join the most elite company in pharma, come on, we're waiting for you! When Papa Jazz founded this company several years ago, he had a mission statement: "Pancakes and eggs are good for your body, but pharmaceuticals add lefe to your body." He always believed that I-Hop was his start towards success.
    Today, our company continues to prosper and grow! Come, join us for our ride to the top!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Jermaine for responding, and yes I definitely want to be part of this IHop fueled ride to the top. Is there some way to contact the recruiter handling my application? I would like to make sure it was received in full. Thanks again.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My response would be to contact Ms. Tameka Pickett, our HR asst. director for sales positions. It is likely we will have a training class in January. Good luck to you!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can I contact her?

Thanks,
    Aaron

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can always contact her by phone, or fax:
    650-496-3777.

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, thanks. What is her extention?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon now. Just ask the operator to connect you.

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is going to sound foolish, but I asked the operator and she wasn't sure who Ms Pickett is. Could you please give me her extension? I am really hoping to follow up on this position.

Thanks for all your sincere help,
    Aaron

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that pronounced A - Aron?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like "Moron"

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, Jazz is a pit stop used to fill a time gap until you can secure a a true job. While you're thee, enjoy the circus, the free boze and middle aged women at the meetings.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so. We are now certainly one of the premier pharma companies in America! Minority owned, superior products, and an unlimited future potential, all make Jazz Pharmaceuticals the future gold standard of our industry. All other companies will measured against our success! There can be no better place to be fulfilled!

-Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MORON if you spent anytime on the board youd know there is no jermaine jazz your getting fooled MORON no tameka pickett MORON

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By his ramblings, you should be able to tell that this individual is one of our left- over less intellegent employees. We have been trying to weed out these less intellegent employees for about 2 years now. We have succeded in terminating most, but a few still remain.
    PS- Tameka Pickett will be on vacation from 12/23 thru 1/6. But call soon if you are still interested in possibly working for us! I wish you well.

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhh! There ar such nasty posts on this board- CP.
    This poster is a left- over of our company trying to get rid of such negativity in our company. Most have already resigned.
    Tameka in HR will be on vacation beginning next Monday, 12/23 until 1/6. But I urge you to call if you can. I wish you well!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a bad apple in every company Jermaine, but I don't let it get it to me. Could I have Ms Pickett's extension so that I can get a hold of her this week?

Thanks,
    Aaron