What is next for OB?

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Jun 8, 2014 at 11:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OB failed every product in Eisai.
    OB screwed his subordinates
    OB backstabbed his colleagues to get ahead
    OB showed no loyalty to his bosses
    OB never took responsibilities for his failures

OB is now a lonely miserable person who has to deal with the consequences of his actions. Let's make sure that this individual is prevented to do the same thing he did to do to our colleagues in this business in other companies. OB should not be allowed to work in pharma. He needs to go back to the factory and learn a few lessons in humanity and decency.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember that there won't be an LC outside to save OB's sorry ass. Even if LC lands another jiob, he won't take OB because LC now knows that OB showed no loyalty to him when he was let go. OB was the first one who distanced himself from LC when LC was fired.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As did FC. Honor among thieves...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both FC and OB are weasels.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ABSOLUTELY! ROTTEN TO THE CORE. THESE ASSHOLES WOULD STEAL FROM THERE OWN MOTHER IF THEY HAD TO. BOTTOM FEEDERS. THEY ALL DESERVE TO NEVER WORK AGAIN IN THIS INDUSTRY. TEACH THAT DICK A GOOD LESSON. THE ARROGANCE OF OB IS DISGUSTING AND HIS OUTWARD LIES ARE A DISGRACE, HE IS A DISGRACE. 0 RESPECT!
    FUCK HIM

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully OB, LC, and FC will share the same cell in a federal penetetrary for fraud. They ripped off the government of millions through fuzzy math and irregular accountings for years. Channel stuffing scheme went on for years here under the direction of these crooked and liars.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did the Japanese finally figure out what was going on? What started the dominoes to fall one after the other. LC, DT, OB someone just decided to clean house. Wondering how it all came down.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad Japan decided to clean house 6 years too late. I guess LC and OB were able to blackmail Japan for only 6 years and Japan finally found a legal way to kick them out. I hope these guys will go to jail. They are both crooked and liars.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you mean michael o'brien?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The post was what is next for OB.
    Well unemployment, er, uh excuse me retirement- HA

From VP to unemployment line.
    OB How does it feel? To be treated the same manner you treated so many?

Karma is a bitch, when you are one.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey OB, your firing was just you getting your own deserts. You knew for your years you had it coming. To stop your ultimate demise, you used the worst deeds and tactics to bring good people down through lies and innuendos. What goes around comes around. Get help. You really have no friends left in this business.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the 7-11 store and Walmart are both hiring. OB's management style maybe well suited for them.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So True.
    Some have inquired about this guy, OB, some have already put it out there;
    DNH=DO NOT HIRE.

He better have lots of cash- because NO ONE is HIRING this clueless waste of life.
    If they do, love to see OB try to pull the s**t he pulled here.
    It would last about 6 months!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Riding his bike, he loves it.
    You know why? No bike seat.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manually masturbating lemurs?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having Eisai on your resume is the great career killer.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hair club for men model?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OB full of hatred for anyone who is competent and confident.
    reason why, he has neither.

His legacy promoting like personalities- most were worthless.
    ALL SHOULD be shown the door, expunge this legacy!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unemployment line!

Lord knows this company may be stupid enough to send him to the POA.
    What we could do when he shows up for that- cannot wait!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So one question,

Is OB still sending out his idiotic, loooong winded, painful to listen, to Friday voicemails?

When I left Eisai I went to my Voice Mail box (and who the hell uses voicemail these days in the first place) and deleted message after message from that blowhard. They went back almost 3 years. Thank God for the 33..7 function. I never listened to them the first time and didn't have to when I shit-canned them all.

So have the annoying voice mails ceased?