How long before the next round of layoffs?

Discussion in 'Teva Women's Health' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2014 at 7:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All we have is Paragard. Nothing coming out, no support, no real growth. They are paying a lot of bonus for an old product. How much longer? I think we will have another cut in the fall.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could be a lot of changes in the fall.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I give it til october if we are lucky I say December

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am hearing October.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hobby Lobby nail in coffin see ya

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a f..king moron. The Hobby Lobby ruling is a nail in the coffin, I guess that is why Teva stock went up over a dollar a share today. This ruling has zero effect on Teva, period.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok moron what do u know about teva the stock goes up because it is a great company! The majority of business is the old model of generics and because it has been undervalued for years. I am saying the Hobby Lobby decision is just a nail in the coffin for Womens Health they dont need us. it is jackasses like you that dont understand this business unit is as useless to them as the sales people are to this division

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another know it all pharma rep. You are right, this company doesn't need idiots like yourself. If you bothered to understand business or finance we may be able to have a conversation but you are way too smart for me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will cut us again. They have never cut any other division and they are supporting them even when their drugs are in danger of generics. We have no danger with Paragard and they have cut us twice. This division is cutting support, not increasing it. Our bonuses are really good for the amount of revenue we are generating for them. There is no need for us.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it doesn't say much about needing a sales force when we get cut in half and our sales go up! Any normal product would have seen a big hit in sales by cutting loose half of its sales force, but Paragard is going to do the same regardless of support or no support and Teva is smart enough to see that. After Agrenox is gone then so are we and TSB will have Paragard as P2 and it will support Michaels little sinking titanic called the Adasuve sales force! Think about it, if they let us go now then no one is trained for Agrenox calls.....it's the only reason we are still here! Of course it's easy money and you don't even have to leave your house anymore, just sit at home and call your accounts!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your post is correct on many items and yes TWH will be history and TSP will take over Paragard at the end of the year. The only thing you have no clue on is Adasuve. Adasuve is a 10 year money maker for Teva and the only delay is the waiting period to get products through the P&T process which granted will take up to a year but after that Adasuve will have 9 years of growth and income for Teva.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Price increase hmmm. What does that mean for all of us?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do realize it goes generic in a year? Of course I don't think any company is rushing to come after our whopping $5000 in sales!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are the layoffs? Price increase is going to kill this product right when we have a new cheaper IUD coming. Quartette is doing nothing.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More layoffs send of year for the entire company. People think they are safe, but are not.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

will we merge with select brands?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

50% reduction in both sales forces. Then a merge into a single group.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cant wait to sell a product going nowhere and an overpriced piece of copper!!! time to hit up indeed and medreps see ya suckers