Town Hall meeting

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by Anonymous, Jun 26, 2014 at 11:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke these people are. This company is going nowhere fast.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is one of the most invigorating meetings in many years!people are smiling and that sense of pride has found its way into many of our hearts!! This is why most of us came here!! If this isn't the place for you, pack your bags and move on. We are only looking for truly committed folks who can see where we've Ben, but more importantly, where we can go!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love drunk posts...LMFAO! Prometheus is going nowhere anytime soon. Help me understand? lotronex is going generic, Proluik-dog is dead, the Dx business continues to evaporate, and new Medicare laws will shrink the little reimbursement we receive. So please tell me...where are we going? I cannot wait to hear this reply. I can't stop laughing waiting to hear!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some exec posted the positive response, or an idiot who can easily have the wool pulled over their eyes. This was a desperate, do not leave because we need to hit some #s before we reevaluate the business in 3-6 months, which in executive speak means layoffs, realignments, etc... They already said that they will be asking for more from you. Next to go... perhaps NAMS, sales will have to do everything, or just much smaller territories. There are no additional products until 2017. The home office is very overworked,be ready to have the stress laid on with more fire drills and attempts to give you a false sense of security.
    IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sad when the reality is the opposite of what one has been told. :(

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we now have a plasma TV board listing the leaders for COE.
    What does this do for moral for the rest of the reps, especially the ones that are faced with high goal attainment...the ones that are responsible for bringing home the bacon?!
    What was presented at the Town Hall Meeting clearly was not reality!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RIGHT! And we now also have contests to take pictures of OTHER company's educational pieces that we would like our marketing team to produce. Is that legal? Would you want to have to explain that to your physician if they asked what you are doing?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny. Maybe you'll get hit by a bus to end the misery. Why stick around? Right?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that you Tg?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And get a McDonald's gift card to boot! Our company is so pathetic. GI Enthusiasts/Suckers...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOTHiNG that was presented has happened! It was all a pipe dream or an out right lie...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard from a successful collegue that there are people on this social media site saying negative things about our company. This is my first visit and I am repulsed by what I have read.
    Your comments disgust me. If the fixes are so easy and so obvious, why haven't you solved all the issues.
    Do you sit around in a dark apartment with no friends, no family and no hope?
    Your mother and father must be so proud of their child. I only hope that you have not multiplied and created other nasty and negative people to live in our world.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think about it.
    the mc Donald's gift card is a great idea for those of us with family and kids. You must not be able to compete. Must be that you are jealous to be on the bottom of the leader board. Those of us in the race for awards and COE don't have to worry about leaches like you. You are such a slug not to quit already. Who paid for your last meal or your last rent payment? I am making the extra call to drive my kids to school in a nicer car, have some free drive thruand hopefully win a trip for me and my husband to Hawaii.
    In case we did not mention, we do not want you in our company. Get lost!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha haha.

You are obviously one of those in the middle of the country soon to lose their job to realignment. 2015 you will be in the unemployment line with no car, fool.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would never let my wife take our kids to mcdonalds. You must be one of those fat lazy moms. No one wants to see your fat a $$ in Hawaii.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You probably abuse your wife too I bet she hates your bitter ass like we do. Poor thing she probably thinks how much better she could have done but ended up with you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is happy, unlike your husband who it sounds like you have to bribe with a Hawaii trip to stay. Mine will stay either way! Never hit a woman in my life. Since you went there, are you abused. Maybe HR can help you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, douchie, that's why you don't "let" your wife go to mcdonalds. Loser.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps I should reframe, I would never marry a fat lazy pig that would take my kids to mcdonalds. We care about their health. She is in agreement with me.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy does it everyone....stay focused, "Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, onions on a sesame seed bun!"