Really quiet

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2014 at 6:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it that commission checks just came, it's summer time, FIFA... Why is it soo quiet???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they are waiting to announce a big managed care win or maybe a new indication!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Yea Right!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Half of patients with shingles are over the age of 60. 75% of those 70 and older will experience PHN to some extent. I think I speak for every field rep out here when I ask can we please get some Med D coverage? Silver script is great, WellCare not so much but we have to have more. Please! So the next noise you make can it please be something more significant than a hear me kit?!?!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't take a Rocket scientist to figure out something big is going to happen...

Why the hell would they need more money than they already have?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why then are they NICKEL and DIMING us for the car!???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

500 million in the bank...rumor has it that they are going to buy Pennsaid. Omg.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pennsaid is actually a great drug, just needs mgd care coverage.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big rumor is that we are going to buy a company! Or, maybe a company is going to buy us. How about Pfizer? They are cash rich and AZ doesn't look like they want to make this happen. What do we really have to offer, except the sales force. Ha Ha! We are small biotech! Easy acquisition and someone at the top makes big big bucks!

You never know what the big boys are cooking up for their shareholders! We are just pawns in the game!

It's the world we live in! Sleep tight!