2015 formulary status

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2014 at 2:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice work with the Caremark and ESI contracts!

But that's OK. I'm sure we analyzed the losses and Parsippany will be able to meet Euflexxa sales goals and profit contribution without them.

And we didn't need Bravelle covered by these tiny plans anyway. The loss is already in our base, so why improve?

Thanks for the help.

Signed,

The Reps

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're welcome!

Remember, at Ferring "We cum on our people first!"

Now it's time for a nap.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you been asleep at the wheel? This is not a surprise at all. Ferring's typical business practice is to not wheel and deal on price with insurance companies. For some reason, these idiots are not willing to do the necessary discounts in order to win better coverage. Sadly, these half wits don't seem to recognize that better coverage means higher market share, which then equates to MORE money!

I used to think it was our managed care team. I thought they were lazy or incompetent, or both. Then, as I started to better understand how Ferring runs this company, I realized it had nothing to do with managed care. Ferring just won't discount any of our drugs, in order to be competitive. Sadly, this is costing us all in sales. Our leaders are too stupid to figure out that you have to give a little to get a lot in return. Until they realize this, we will continue to have mediocre sales. Shame on you Ferring.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. No, I haven't been asleep at the wheel. Just annoyed again at the lack of HO assistance we get, while at the same time our goals increase.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The HO doesn't have a free hand or an orifice to spare. They are busy working long hours on their knees under the desk, or bent over it. Don't you get it? They have no time for you. Now sell! We need to hire more senior management to create more obstructions, so you will never reach your objectives. I mean really! We are not here to facilitate the sale of Ferring products. We're here to jerk each other off! Now get with the program!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you are so well versed in managed care, what strategies and tactics do you suggest? Please enlighten us all with your vast managed care knowledge and PBM contracting experirnce.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, let's try this for starters.

We don't have co-pay cards. So we can't disregard disregard formulary status. And getting BLOCKED takes it to another level, don't you think? The "choice" to get us kicked off means you didn't care enough to preserve any kind of access whatsoever.

And we're not talking about teeny weeny little plans. Oh, no, we're talking about the big boys, Caremark and ESI. Are you familiar with the concept of "spillover"? It means that if offices can't write a product for patients of the big plans, they're less likely to write it for the rest of their patients. Docs are creatures of habit, remember. So getting us kicked off these major plans affects business beyond those plans themselves.

Now let's flip things around for a minute. What would it have cost to at least be covered by Caremark or ESI? Could you have gotten some level of coverage between preferred and blocked? That would have been nice. At least then we could still do pull-through for patients covered by these plans. But selling into blocked status is a waste of time.

Last thing. If you decide to roll over and die at these plans, shouldn't you then give us some relief on sales expectations? Maybe even figure out which territories are most affected by Caremark and ESI and then reduce goals for them? That would be fair, wouldn't it? Shocker idea, we know. The way it is now, Parsippany decides to protect ASP out the door, but leaves us on the hook for unadjusted goals.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unadjusted goals? Waaahhh!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The post is up for three days and all you can come back with is that? Come on Parisppany. You can do better than that.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are working while you are posting at 2 in the afternoon. Spend more time selling during the day.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it wasn't. It was posted at 6:19 am. How did you get 2 pm out of 06:19 AM?

Yesterday, 06:19 AM
    Anonymous

Default Re: 2015 formulary status
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Unadjusted goals? Waaahhh!
    The post is up for three days and all you can come back with is that? Come on Parisppany. You can do better than that.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on Parsippany. You asked this guy to enlighten you with strategies and tactics. And they responded. But nothing from you. Don't you have anything to say?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes get back to selling.
    You have no idea that we are currently working on several major accounts: stop n shop, kwik mart and the best of all 7/11

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yes! Have a promotion we. A free slushie with purchase of the Euflexxa at the Qwickie Mart.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you don't know what you're saying you doody poopy head mister

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looking for strategies and tactics? really? on an anonymous board like CP? you have got to be kidding. Only peeps that would be happy to read this type of shit here, and believe it could be valid, is the mind numb idiots that work for competitors.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please we don't even have a managed care team that contracts... Ferring pulls all the strings

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't even sell on the 99% of health plans that your product has open access on.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd like to see your worthless ass call on my accounts and try and get business, they would torch your silly ass!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm on the next flight. When and where? Your call.