Bye Myo

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2014 at 3:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will miss you. You're a great leader. Farewell.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the deal, did he leave the company?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great leader? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody will miss this guy!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huge loss for Novo, had most reps of all RBD's on last COE trip. His impact will be missed.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the most unbelievable statement of the year

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? Most of them have left the company or are trying to because of him. He had nothing to do with all the SoCal COE winners. That was due to a statewide switch of patients from WellCare to Caremark.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you've been in this game long enough, you'll realize that "the numbers" change annually, with very little impact from the field. Our access is so poor with decision makers in health plans and hospitals that only the ignorant would take credit for success OR failure. Want proof? SoCal stunk it up for years, had a ONE YEAR blip, and is back down again.
    What happened…the reps that were oh-so-INeffective in 2011 and 2012 suddenly learned how to close in 2013...and forgot in 2014?

How many people did he promote out of the region to DBM level? Which customers, when asked, could point to him as a reason for their love of us or our products?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You gotta give him props for the promotions. He was able to identify a NNI newbie, that had a subtle way of kissing ass. There are a lot of asskissers, but he was able to identify the gifted ones. What has the RFTs/RSM done at Novo before their "quiet" promotion?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares? Takeda is beefing up their Diabetes Sales Force

Why don't you ask her instead of posting your queries on an anonymous site?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not part of the SoCal Region, but TRUTH IS, FORMER SoCal Reps, HATED working for Myo & the Reps that have stuck around in SoCal, HATE working under him. I'm Not saying Everyone Hates working for him, but Majority of his Reps Do! (97% Dislikes & 3% Like)

I Enjoy following the thread that has been dedicated to this guy All Year Long: "Most Ludicrous .... things said by Lee" is Hilarious and I believe to be spot on!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're supposed to believe that you surveyed everyone, and that they answered truthfully? Riiiight.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point! 100% of us hate him.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company would be in such a better place if he left or was asked to leave. there are more threads about about him than anything else.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am one of many that left the region when he took over. i feel sorry for anyone that is still there working for under him. My advice is to take the COE win and get out of there!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for you. You let your RBD run you off. How often did you have to see him? Maybe twice a year? Pussy. Should have stuck it out and made some serious bank like the rest of us did.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was a DBM making more bank than a puny rep like you ever will. I'm making even more bank in the stem cell market while you are still chasing signature and working in a POD.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't think of 6 people in my region that would thrive in a different industry. We have some real lazy-ass, spoiled people.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's only 6 people left in the region.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's almost as useless as the RBD in the RM region...almost.