Open positions

Discussion in 'Onyx Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2014 at 11:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will Onyx interview candidates for Senior Oncology sales positions without prior Hematology experience? I would appreciate sincere and honest feedback. Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are reserved for loser Amgen OBU folks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are not reserved in any way whatsoever for Amgen people. Amgen may very well be telling their people that but it is simply not the case. The jobs are posted and it will be open interviews. It will be very difficult to get one of these jobs without extensive hem experience as this it not your run of the mill community oncology drug. It will be KOL's mainly at institutions so relationships and experience will be key.

My guess is there were be a small handful of KI and PRI people that move over and what's left will be open to the everyone else, Amgen included, but there will be no pressure to take Amgen OBU people. If you look at the background of most Amgen reps this is there first and only oncology job so their therapeutic oncology experience and limited to Vectibix. Doubtful that many or any of those people win jobs over experienced hem reps.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

us loser obu Amgenites will displace you! Eat my neulasta arse!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Amgen is going to pay me $30K in a retention bonus in October and then displace me and give me a severance?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want an honest answer...no

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you have solid experience calling on key opinion leaders and major institutions, you could be considered

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How large will the territories be? Is this a good product?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About John Holmes large.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have they started interviewing for open positions yet?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Territories large...multiple states. No interviews yet.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why ALL the openings? Did you "big time" Oncology/Hematology Reps, crap the bed?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very good...moron

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone been contacted and can share any further details on this opportunity?
    Feedback is appreciated!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we no hire losers like u

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Appreciate this, for multiple reasons, on so many levels, we choose not too even engage with people like you. Honestly. Sincerely. This is freaking CP. The days of you feeling entitled are over.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They need to start offering some incentives to new employees who have been screwed by promise made little options and you have to wait 2 to 3 years are you kidding me. The bully shit is no worth the headache moral is down no option or award giving. Manager do not know what to do and pass the buck so they can pass blame.

Train your managers in people skills and how to promote team work etc. Action speak louder than words. Some of the manager take there employee recognition this is horse shit.

That why people are leaving.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are leaving because it's now Amgen. Amgen is terrible

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone had a phone screen? Can you share any insight?
    I am considering any opportunity.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Sincerely, no. Honestly, no. You want "insight," grow some and earn it. If you are truly qualified to "consider this opportunity" you should be qualified to earn a conversation and find the insight you search for first hand. Don't pull the old "this is Cafe pharma, and we all help each-other here," and all the other 'tough economy' phony crap your type pulls on here day in and out. Enough already. I'm willing to help people. Accept I wont help just anyone without any merit. It helps if I know the person. period. Aware of way to many scumbag market research people and fake investor hustlers on here. Not a fan of the faceless, anonymous demanding beggars. Resemble the ones on the street corners in any city looking for hand outs, then at the end of their day, they walk around the corner and once out of sight, hop into their flashy SUV. The worst.