The real joke isnt Arbor

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 1, 2014 at 11:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its all your complaining idiots that work outside of the Neuro/Hospital division. Do you dip shits even know it exists??? Its a high level, kick ass job where I make a differnce in the lives of terminal cancer patients with minimal options. I promote an Oncology implant to neurosurgeons and provide case management in the operating room, thats seriously high level stuff!!! Oh ya and I drive a kick ass company car and have a total compensation above $150K! Hard to believe??? Thought so, dumbass! Now stop your endless whinning and get some advanced education, clinical experience and you to could come to love Arbor. Now piss off!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try!! We know you dont work in neuro and you dont work for the company. Dont think your going to get us to talk shit about other divisions. It's great how know one took your bait.
    Have fun working at Burger King!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The realization just kills you that some of us at Arbor are able to hold a high level sales position that make serious bank, huh???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next time I see you at your work maybe you can use your high level position and get my order Super Sized for no charge!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey troll boy get a job Abbott ACCS fired you long ago !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hillarious! A Pharma company that specifically states in an currently open sales position that they will not hire a rep with Pharmaceutical experience. Only wanting B2B types. Any B2B rep that moved into pharma will be bored out of their mind.