Is anyone left from Vertex?!?!!?

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Sep 6, 2014 at 2:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like they all left for better, higher paying jobs. All except the four that were promoted to save the company face. This is what happens when you low-ball great reps. These vertex reps were much more marketable and jumped to better opportunities when they had the chance!!!!

I feel bad if there are any remaining vertex reps. True underachievers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huge mistake hiring these divas. The Genentech people are much better and more loyal.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Vertex rep's that are left are in for a rude awakening. They will now have to sell against good competition. They had it made with their other product. It was easier to use for docs and it took a while for AE's to change doctors habits to the competition. The one's that left realized that they would have to really sell and were at a disadvantage with this product.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This comment obviously comes from a former Genentech person. Perhaps they just don't have other options to go to because they are not as good as they think they are?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few were promoted to AEs but they are probably looking to get out of here as well. Best not to be associated with a disastrous product launch. The real losers are lootzie and his merry band of kiss assers! If lootzie had any kohonas he would have told R&D and Ricky NO to an outdated regimen!! That's the facts Jack (supposedly a Mets fan - - - another losing team!)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did they manufacture this junk? Probably in China.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just stating the facts. Being a PC rep you wouldn't know we dominated the interferon market.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is in reference to the Genentech and Vertex Reps. It's only in Pharm Sales that the reps with the easier sale think that they're the better reps. That's why Pharma is seen as a joke to other sales professionals.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see. AbbVie doesn't want to pay its workers and doesn't want to pay its taxes:what exactly is it that they bring to the American table? I can hardly wait until this company moves the hell out, at least on paper. Then it will be easier to clean it up from the top down. I'm hoping that they like potatoes and beer for pay.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Y'all hit it on the nail! Sales is never consulted about R&D and this regimen should have been terminated prior to Phase III trials (big $s!!). Who in Sales signed up for this regimen? Was it Louie Louie? What a dumb arse! 50%+ of my business day is looking for a new job outside this circus!! Have a nice weekend and go Cowboys!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never check this board but you are right. We have a horrible drug, no relationships with these gi docs and are being micromanaged. This is a disaster. There will be many layoffs when the launch flops.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. And the Vertex reps are largely whiners who really can't sell.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you go all in, go anal.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's a flop, there won't be layoffs.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard it was Lootzie and some dude in global marketing! Their heads will be on a platter for Ricky when this ship is torpedoed by Gilead! Abandon Ship!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big win for the Boys!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Praise tell why no layoffs when we tank?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tank? LOL We'll get at least 50% share.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a firing, not a layoff.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our Cowboys are back!! Too bad our regimen SUCKS!