Territory Manager Willow

Discussion in 'Salix' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2014 at 4:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the products? Base range and potential bonus? See one open in the Phili area.. How's this division?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Willow is the IBD sales force. To put it in baseball terms- Willow is like a double or triple A team. Our weaker managers and reps are in that division (comprised mainly of former Santarus folks)- the pay is slightly lower but the bonus payout is the same. Stock grants to new employees is slightly less.

Its a good job to prove yourself and eventually move over to Integra or Futura. You will have to work hard this is no cake walk. Work hard post some numbers and more importantly prove yourself to your partners and you will do fine.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a dick statement. That makes no sense. Futura and integra are the major league. All the same asshole.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a stupid post. Futura and Willow cover 2 of the same drugs so how can one be better than the other? And ask any Integra rep and they'd gladly trade Solesta for Uceris 10 times out of 10.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is little to no truth to this post. Sure the largest % of Santarus folks ended up in Willow/ why wouldn't they?- they launched Uceris... There is no difference in quality of reps/ managers. Pay is based off of current/past salary and comp -so since there is more tenure in the other divisions (not as new) avg pay could be higher- For the same newly hired rep with the same work history- salary would be the same for all divisions in GI. Stock grants for new hires would also be the same. As far as moving between divisions- there is no hierarchy, and little movement between them.
    I apologize for the bad info from the previous poster.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is one of the few true posts on here. Products are solid, managers are good, pay, car, etc. all the same as other divisions.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As inaccurate as a post can be; listen to everyone else.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just reading a post about how Santuarus reps brought over aren't making the same money as legacy Salix people? Is this still true? If most the Santarus reps ended up in Willow isn't that the lower paying division?

I don't want to come over to Salix and be in a division that is looked down upon. The manager I interviewed with and the recruiter obviously only say great things. I'm looking for a bit of insider knowledge. I have three reps phone numbers that the manager provided to call and chat with but I figure they also will say only great things.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a great Division. Uceris is doing really well and doctors are really starting to take to it. And there will be a rectal foam formulation that Willow will launch in the next months. Don't listen to anyone that says it's any less specialized, etc. That's just non sense

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Willow rep here. Agreed. Salix gave us all a raise. No more issues.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Willow rep here. Agreed. Salix gave us all a raise. No more issues.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The division that sucks is DDSSF - run, don't walk, away from that division!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wish I could. Got suckered in. One product grows at the same time another drops. It's a hate joke.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When was this and how much percentage?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Willow rep here-
    My manager got me a raise -JZ
    She is a psycho path, self absorbed and tells me
    to do whatever I have to do (including lie)
    to get my job done. If your willing to work
    for people like this the pay is ok and the constant field rides
    are barely tolerable.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. I know someone who works for her and she is compliant. Please stop making up false info. And this is not JZ. Thx u.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many times do I have to tell you this? It's "you're " not "your". As in, you're so unbelievably stupid you don't know the difference.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you are obviously willing to work for "people like this" or you'd quit, right? Or is it that you are so completely inept at your job that no one else would possibly hire you? It's obvious that you were a contract rep that fell into a position here and now can't handle having to do actual work. What a pathetic slob you must be. Wha, wha, wha. Stfu loser

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how is the pittsburgh manager? I am about to interview.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha...she is a nightmare.