ONC Expansion

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2014 at 8:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello ~ does anyone have "details" on the ONC expansion, date of hire, training, ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be one desperate sob, this place is a toxic dump

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sad but true. It astounds me that anyone would even consider coming or staying here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you saying you believe Ipsen will launch an Oncology product and try and succeed? That seems stupid

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you say that? What is specifically is so bad?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the first 5 to 7 posts on this board! Seriously, are you tracking at ALL?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a loser on the street no job and 5 months past due on your mortgage. Then step right up. If not keep going

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not in Ipsen, but discussed with a couple Hem/Onc's I know. There is a real interest in this product for the proposed Indication.... Time will tell, in addition to pricing, sales model, further IIT's for academics and coverage. Expectations have to be realistic out of the gate on this one.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

excellent advice! That is the except to the posts thus far!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EXACTLY, that is what I have heard. From what I understand it is like any other launch. YOU HAVE TO GET IT RIGHT......

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no - no, I get that and am tracking. That's why I am asking. But 7 posts just say they hate it there - none of them share specific reasons WHY it is such a bad place. Please provide specifics and people to avoid....... Before I make the jump. Thank you

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is why if they don't staff with professionals who have sold injectables, B&B and Onc, they will be running up hill post launch.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having sold in ONC, this is not an "ONC" product in the classic sense. Had this done correctly, with the current sales reps that SELL SD, that SELL injectibles, that KNOW B&B and one other factor KNOW SD inside and out and were passionate about it, that would have been running on grass. All good. Instead you are losing a team that made the company profitable in Endo so who is paying the bills to keep the lights on?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That seems very legit..so what have they done? Eliminate the Endocrin folks? And now they want to build up an Onc crew... This makes no sense. How did they go about the Endocrin "team loss"

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop smoking weed

It's an indication on a drug that has been around forever and no one one was stopping anyone from prescribing it prior to the indication.

So the indication is not the holy Grail of anything that no this drug

So get a grip

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. But from what i am hearing they are. RBDs, from a number of oncology and injectable campanies... Hopefully they will have the territory job descriptions clear as well...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FACT!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cynthia? Lol

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right. But the new indication will clear the way for more consistent and appropriate reimbursement. This also will allow them to promote disease awareness, identification, and earlier detection. They will have to create the market but it is a HUGE unmet need.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF?