Ok "legacy Santarus", how are you liking Salix?

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2014 at 8:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It may be the monthly ride alongs (or bi monthly), or the excessive reports.... Or the crazy people I seem to encounter everywhere... But I find myself here, trolling the ex Santarus board reminiscing about the good old days. What gives?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me to. It's a strange culture. More like a cult. Santarus was like a family. Everyone wanted to help each other. Here is like a bunch of robots. With no personality of their own. They do and say what they are told.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said! We really were with a great company and everyone treated each other with respect. Salix is a bunch of cut throat blowhards. Lot's of territorial chest pounding. Trust me Salix you're not "the elite". get over it!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our meetings may not have been at the Wynn, with fancy gifts...but dammit I loved Santarus (even with their flaws). That NSM in San Diego was epic...how about that western party in Tuscon? Sigh.....

5. People at Salix like sippin on that Kool Aid....no joke. We had it made with Santarus....MADE

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they want us to sell.....then why all the silly, useless, extra paperwork? Really J Jackson, you want a report on what sales materials we are ordering? Get a life idiot.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The cultures could not be more opposite from each other. Reps and managers enjoyed seeing and discussing business with upper management. Nothing but fear of upper management at Salix. Santarus developed people, Salix gets rid of people if they aren't Salix worthy real fast. Santarus kept a tight purse (sometimes to a fault), tons of waste on forced programming and unnecessary marketing tools here. Some decent people here, but mostly egotistical/look at how awesome I am types. Maybe it will get better:(

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could not have said this better myself.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like Salix, it's a good fit for me. I am DD in the northeast. Good people here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former Inventiv/Santarus employee here that did not make the cut. I just wanted to say I miss you guys and I hope you are doing well. I do miss our family culture and the way we conducted our business with our customers. I know we were seen in a positive light in the industry. Good luck to all of you and I hope you all can make an impact on Salix on the way business needs to be run and the way customers need to view Salix like Santarus was viewed. Each and every one of you are what makes Salix an attractive company, and I know you bring value to you the industry that the previous regime at Salix will never be able to match. Stay Strong Guys! I am rooting for you!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true. So maybe egos here...even the medical liaisons here have attitude, it's really pathetic. Every Monday morning now I wake up and have this new experience of not looking forward to my job (and yes I ranked high while at santarus and am in good standing with Salix), and I'm still not loving it. Appreciate the support here ex patriots. Miss you all terribly

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh his crazy ass! Talk about someone that loves the sound of their own voice!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man...so many people have left since January! Not just Santarus people either. I'm still here but the turnover is astounding!!

I'll hang around....hoping Salix gets bought. I hate every day here.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets hope the Allergan deal goes through or someone buys this company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man I miss the fun we had at Santarus. Gosh I hope this company gets bought. Eliminate some of these blow hards.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh man....I miss Santarus too! What a fun job. Worked hard and were appreciated. I've had an ASD and some other moron from hq ride with me. Such clowns. Thought I would have at least gotten an email after the field ride...nope.....nothing. So why did these goof balls even ride with me?

At Santarus I had Blake and our RSD ride with me. Not only did I get a nice email thanking me for the day....I got a nice hand written note from both of them! Still have them. Meant a lot to me.

No class, no idea at Salix on how to motivate or inspire people. Classless. Hope this place gets bought. Hope new management takes over. Upper management...my direct manager, unlike most of my counterparts is a good guy.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does anyone know what % of us are still left?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Santarus was a fairly good company, but the pay was terrible and that is a fact.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try Salix loser. HR confirmed before we were bought that 87% of Santarus reps had the same or higher salaries.

It was the Inventiv contract reps that were low pay.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I enjoyed Salix so much, I quit! Found a job making the same pay and I have a fantastic manager...the exact opposite of what you find at Salix. It's ashame that Salix broke up such a strong"family" at Santarus. I loved my coworkers. They are good, honest, hardworking people that deserve better than Salix. Good luck guys! Hey Gerry, if you do start another company, I'll guarantee that all of the old Santarus folks will jump on in a heartbeat!! Dreaming...