What does the future look like in respiratory?

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 2:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha! so true! another whinny rep not taking responsibility and blaming their manager.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, we are supposed to report little scratches and dings?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ding as in ding..bat?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am guessing you are the manager in question...paranoid much?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to see your not paranoid

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still a very good job. About as stable as any place. If you get up and go to work everyday, you'll do just fine. Highly recommend Teva. Hope this helps

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are they going to finish their reshape plans for more layoffs in this company? They are planning 5k layoffs and have only hit the women's health folks so far. Not even 100 people. Is anyone concerned about what's coming?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely! Most don't think it will happen to them. Layoffs are coming, who & when is anybody's guess.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more. Key is to keep doing all that you can do to prove your worth while also looking at other opportunities.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure management knows but just aren't saying.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The way they do it, it doesn't matter what your worth is. They have laid off big players with multiple Presidents Clubs in the past, and kept some real shit. They don't care about that. They tell you to perform to increase your value so that you will work your tail off while you are still here and they can get as much work as possible out of you until they cut you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get over yourself. Silly TR thinking that only TWH has been affected by Reshape. There are numerous head count reductions in all functions. Either TUSA, Managed Markets, Sicor, etc. TR has had a slow head count reduction, but you haven't seen it with layoffs.

TR will be fine in the future. Furthermore, it's not the KC way to allow managers to force stack people...Thats old school pharma. ZS will zip code you out unless you are PIPed. The future at TR is better than just about any other division in Teva. You have a pipeline and profitable. Now, I will say that the majority of TR management and executive leadership wouldn't have survived unless McKeniz Business Associates didn't nail ProAir.

Finally, I feel for you reps getting information from your managers. No offense, but you have idiot managers there. They have the business acumen of a snail.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR is actively monitoring rep productivity. Two reps from NY were fired because they were not working. This is one way to thin the herd without having to pay severance.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In what ways is productivity being monitored?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dont u wish u knew

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP smells funny. Makes me wonder anytime we see "pipeline" questions and then they jump on anything like post 34's wanting specifics on productivity monitoring. These are are clearly not random posts. GSK, is that you? Or someone "monitoring" for you? Either way, stay worried, our Pipeline will soon Kick your ass.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

... and will this pipeline be covered under managed care? Hmmmmm....QNASL anyone?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The future looks so bright I gotta wear sunglasses

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's "shades". Not sunglasses.