Leaving already?

Discussion in 'Durata Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2014 at 10:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re-price your options? Why? Cuz you're so special? Cuz you've done so much for the company and still the stock price is not at $50? Cuz you sold 3000 vials last week? You've done nothing to sell this drug. You're an idiot and deserve to be fired.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will finish below $13.00 this week if not today. The word is spreading quickly about how dismal sales are.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are about to go under. Need someone to buy us, and quickly! and then hopefully retain us.

Ughhhhh

Time to look for a new job. And apparently now I need to look outside of Pharma altogether.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Massive changes coming. will get new sales director so bye bye donkey. Consolidating regions and weeding out half the RBDs and TBMs. RBDs can't lead and TBMs can't sell squat. Trading at nine in a week.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spot on!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They Will need to shrink the sales force in half it will be as follows:

If your sales are more than 1 vial you will have a job.

This will get rid of more than half of the sales force!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

update you resumes your poor perforamnce isnt about management its the drugs profile. There is a reason noone ever bought this drug despite being available for the past 10 years.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This drug is unimpeachable. MDCO wishes they had something remotely like dalba. It's the morons in sales and marketing that are the issue. Sales will pick up when Hee haw donkey and his motley crew of RBDs and batsh*t crazy mkt broads are gone. Big changes are coming next week and I hear ups is hiring....tick toc.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SERIOUSLY?!! You think MDCO wishes they had this drug instead, oh God you people are delusional and just plain stupid

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Down Down she goes, next stop $11.00

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say again?
    13.92 Up 2.09(17.67%)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, I still can't hear you
    14.13 Up 2.30(19.44%)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spike comes from aggressively selling off label and shady reimbursement practices. RBDs are begging docs for eobs to show other docs with pt info! Hello, fraud hotline I'm sure you can hear me....btw, stock wound down anyway you senior mgmt scum bag.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfect example of y u don't take advice from an idiot on cafe pharma! Did u "short this POS" you a hole? Too bad because activist just bought out at $23 per share! Stick to catering and let a real finance guy with a real job hand out the financial advice! You're a moron!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Learn to spell Actavis you idiot. Plus there's noting bad about the drug which is all they bought. They're not taking donkey dave and the rest of the sales and marketing motley crew. You win, they loose!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to say I told you so but ......I told you so.